Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

Monday,Feb. 27

M1-9 am- Still eating - 1/2 C oatmeal w/splenda,1 c coffee,4 oz boneless skinless chicken breast,1/2 C strawberries. Ok so I was gonna have eggs this morning but I gotta get this chicken gone before it goes bad on me and besides it's good. LOL 1 liter water + vitamins + supps

Calories_362
Fat:18%
CarbsL32%
Protein-50%

M2- noon- yep again 4 oz leftover chicken,1 c greenbeans,1 liter water

Calories:579
Fat:18%
Carbs:23%
Protein:59%

Last edited:
I am losing my mind here. I got in the shower this morning and got out dressed ect. I had my hair wrapped in a towel and took it down to comb it and realized I forgot to rinse out my conditioner. LOL :eek2: :xeye:

M3 - eating it now 3:02 pm - 4 oz chicken, 1 C green beans, 1 tbs anpb,1 liter water.

Calories:891
Fat:25%
Carbs:18%
Protein:57%

momsgettinfit said:
M3 - eating it now 3:02 pm - 4 oz chicken, 1 C green beans, 1 tbs anpb,1 liter water.

Calories:891
Fat:25%
Carbs:18%
Protein:57%

M4-5:45pm-4 oz roasted turkey (no skin),5 oz baked potato plain,1 C green beans, 1 green pepper sliced, 12 babycarrots, 1 C sliced strawberries, 1 liter water.

Calories:1420
Fat:19%
Carbs:32%
Protein:49%

momsgettinfit said:
Well I need to cleanse my body. LOL

I know how you feel, I'm craving broccoli and I hate it.

How is the logging going? Back into the swing of things? So good to see you back.

mermaid said:
I know how you feel, I'm craving broccoli and I hate it.

How is the logging going? Back into the swing of things? So good to see you back.

It's going very well. I've just relaxed more about my eating and now I'm doing much better,who knew. LOL

Soooooo when are you going to be back with us more often, I miss ya girl!!

momsgettinfit said:
M4-5:45pm-4 oz roasted turkey (no skin),5 oz baked potato plain,1 C green beans, 1 green pepper sliced, 12 babycarrots, 1 C sliced strawberries, 1 liter water.

Calories:1420
Fat:19%
Carbs:32%
Protein:49%

Went tanning 7 pm

M5-9 pm- 1 container yogurt,1 tbs anpb,water

Then zzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Calories:1605
Fat:22%
Carbs:33%
Protein:45%

**mental note,need to up my calories and still a little low in fat.***

RPD-75/8,8,6
Chest press - 85/6,6 95/6
Iso Row - 90/8 100/8,8
Incline Press - 75/6,6,6
Behind the neck pulldown - 90/8 100/8,8
Iso Chest - 90/8,8,6
DB Rows - 15/10,10,10
Flatbench DB press - 15/10,10 then did 10 more with a turning wrists facing each other at the top.

Ab bench - crunch 30,
twist - 20

Cardio- 20 min quick cardio on recumbant bike

momsgettinfit said:
I am losing my mind here. I got in the shower this morning and got out dressed ect. I had my hair wrapped in a towel and took it down to comb it and realized I forgot to rinse out my conditioner. LOL :eek2: :xeye:
LOL ... :wavey:

Tuesday,2/28

Well on the way to the gym last night we got a huge scare. The roads were not to good and the bridges were icey. Well we were going on really well and went around a turn and seen up ahead that cars were stopped. On the highway mind you. We start to slow down and hit ice and slid,I was scared so bad I almost peed my pants. So we get stopped all is good then I look in the rear view mirror and see this big ass rig making it's way our way in our lane. There's the fear factor again. I"m OMG OMG OMG please please please please stop. It gets over in the other lane,of which we can't get in b/c of traffic so we are stuck. Then this car comes racing our way not slowing down and hits the car about 30 feet from us. OK! WOW Missed us! We finally get in the other lane and found out a truck hit the cement wall,bounced off it and had both lanes of traffic blocked. There were no cops there yet so it just happened. When I got to the gym I ran to the bathroom!

M1 - 1/2 C oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 2 eggs,1 C coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

Calories:370
Fat:33%
Carbs:29%
Protein:38%

momsgettinfit said:
Tuesday,2/28

Well on the way to the gym last night we got a huge scare. The roads were not to good and the bridges were icey. Well we were going on really well and went around a turn and seen up ahead that cars were stopped. On the highway mind you. We start to slow down and hit ice and slid,I was scared so bad I almost peed my pants. So we get stopped all is good then I look in the rear view mirror and see this big ass rig making it's way our way in our lane. There's the fear factor again. I"m OMG OMG OMG please please please please stop. It gets over in the other lane,of which we can't get in b/c of traffic so we are stuck. Then this car comes racing our way not slowing down and hits the car about 30 feet from us. OK! WOW Missed us! We finally get in the other lane and found out a truck hit the cement wall,bounced off it and had both lanes of traffic blocked. There were no cops there yet so it just happened. When I got to the gym I ran to the bathroom!
WOW I'm so glad you are safe!!! You have an angel watching over you!

Top Bottom