Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
What is it about guys they get a boo boo and complain complain complain. My boy is driving me nuts! :rolleyes:
LOL Mr. B had a black big toenail for what seems like forever ... finally it fell off, or he helped it off, but a little chunk was still attached catching on things ... SO since he wouldn't stop playing with it, I told him to get my the needlenose and I ripped the phucker out. It was LONG too and embedded, but no blood. LOL

He was shocked it took only a "grip & rip" to get rid of it :)

*Bunny* said:
LOL Mr. B had a black big toenail for what seems like forever ... finally it fell off, or he helped it off, but a little chunk was still attached catching on things ... SO since he wouldn't stop playing with it, I told him to get my the needlenose and I ripped the phucker out. It was LONG too and embedded, but no blood. LOL

He was shocked it took only a "grip & rip" to get rid of it :)

LOL Men! Gotta luv em!

Ok so I sat down today and wrote myself out a diet to follow for the next few months to see if that can cleanse my body and help with the fat reduction. So here it is let me know what ya'll think

M1 - 1/2 C egg beater w/or without veggies or 5 egg whites and 1 egg scrambled
1/2 c oatmeal w/ splenda
1/2 C strawberries
of course water

M2 - 4 oz chicken or 5 oz fish
green veggie here either salad or green beans
again water

M3 - repeat of meal 2

M4- this would be around dinner time normall and my preworkout meal.

4 to 5 oz lean meat
5 oz carb like brown rice or red potato,ect
3 servings of green veggies
1 serving of fruit
more water

M5 - yogurt - this is a must from my gyn so I have to have in every day.

M6 - almonds water

I know i need to add one more fat in there somewhere maybe with dinner using olive oil or something. NOt sure.

Maybe add some type of PWO Shake in with that yogurt for M5?

You can easily add some more almonds in with m2 or m3, great to throw in a salad, or maybe add some EVOO to the meat/veggies as well.

I've done something very similar at one point or another ... great 40/30/30 base ... do you know the breakdowns/ cals yet? Maybe 16-1700 cals?

*Bunny* said:
Maybe add some type of PWO Shake in with that yogurt for M5?

You can easily add some more almonds in with m2 or m3, great to throw in a salad, or maybe add some EVOO to the meat/veggies as well.

I've done something very similar at one point or another ... great 40/30/30 base ... do you know the breakdowns/ cals yet? Maybe 16-1700 cals?

No not yet I need to add to fitday as a dummy day or something just to see what it is. I want to try to keep it at 1700.

Yeah I thought about the almonds after I posted it. I was like duh! LOL

M4 - 5:20 pm - leftovers big time. Had to clean out the fridge. 4 oz leftover roasted chicken breast w/ 1/2 C leftover seasoned potatoes,salad, water

M5- 9pm- yogurt

BBCurls - 60/10,10,10
BB 2 chin - 60/8,8,8
Rope tricep pulldown - 100/10,8,6
Straight arm butterflies w/db's - 10/8,10,10
DB hammer curls - 15/10,10,10
BB tricep push - 40/10,10,10
Cable curls - 90/10,7,7
shrugs - 25/10,10,10

Abs on ab bench - Crunches - 30 Twists - 20

Cardio - 10 minutes eliptical 20 minutes recumbant bike

I did quick cardio with hills maintained a speed that kept my heart rate at peak but didn't over exhaust myself.

We are going out of town tomorrow and will be gone over night so I'll talk to you all on Monday when I start my new diet.

iceprincess said:
Have a safe trip and when you get back, I would love to hear more about your new diet!!

Thanks hun. The trip went well exhausting as I can't sleep in strange places. So taking most of yesterday to recoop and be lazy I'm feeling better today but still can feel the effects of lack of sleep. I hate that feeling.

My diet is a clean diet. And believe after this weekend I need it. We went to his family's annual Keg party. Lots of fun and dancing and booze and food omg was there food. And non of it was good for you. That on top of the drinking. Well I need to cleanse my body. LOL

Top Bottom