Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Roxy722

Hey ladies....just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and/ or Happy Holidays! It's been great being a part of this forum this year. :)

Do you have any special traditions that you do??

In my family, the kids always got a new tree ornament on Christmas eve, so then when we left home, we all had a collection of ornaments to put up. I've carried that on with my son, so that's one tradition we do. It's cool to decorate the tree and see ornaments from the 70's (in my case) lol

Merry Christmas to you too Roxy and all of EF!

We have several traditions. We also do the christmas tree ornament. I collect Hallmark ornaments and collect the series of whatever it is. For my daughter I've been doing the Holiday Barbie for YEARS! For my son about 4 years ago I started collecting the Baseball player series.

We also celebrate Jesus's birthday with either a cake or a pie.

Another tradition is opening 1 gift for the eve and everything else gets opened on the day.

They also get new pj's that I give to them on the eve to wear on Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas to you too Roxy and all of EF!

We have several traditions. We also do the christmas tree ornament. I collect Hallmark ornaments and collect the series of whatever it is. For my daughter I've been doing the Holiday Barbie for YEARS! For my son about 4 years ago I started collecting the Baseball player series.

We also celebrate Jesus's birthday with either a cake or a pie.

Another tradition is opening 1 gift for the eve and everything else gets opened on the day.

They also get new pj's that I give to them on the eve to wear on Christmas morning.

That's awesome Island Girl. We do the pj's too! We used to always go somewhere to watch a live nativity but this year, because our family has grown so much, all the nieces and nephews acted it out. It was hilarious and so much better then standing in the cold but still captured the spirit of the season.

Thanks for sharing! :)

well its too late for Xmas, but Happy New Year everyone :)

I had a wonderful Christmas. We got 5 inches of snow on Christmas Day....in South Carolina. My only white Christmas ever. (Only 2nd time in 100 years in SC). My kids had a ball, snowball fights, sledding, snowmen...the whole works. It was a Christmas to remember.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom