Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Not Giving Up Journal

MERMS!!!!!

This reminded me of you...

mermaid.jpg

Wow, Vel, I LOVE that picture. Thanks so much :rose:

:wavey: Bunns!!

Tuesday 14, Wednesday 15, Thursday 16 November 2006

Spent the past three days on the road on business. Though I had packed a cooler with whey, almonds, chicken etc, I forgot the damn thing because my head wasn't on straight at 4am. This just reminded me how most hotel and plane food is so heavily carb laden. I did the best I could. I roughly counted calories but the macros were probably 50% carbs. Training was just cardio.

Diet Macros
Approx Total: 1650-1800 calories each day

Training
Wednesday and Thursday - 25 mins AM HIIT - treadmill

Supplements
Yeah, forgot these too.

Energy/Mood: Mentally tired as very busy in meetings. Pissed off that I forgot my food but happy that I didn't fall into junk/alcohol, especially as one of the meetings was an interview and I have never in my career to date, been so patronised by an egotistical, mysoginistic, officious wanker. Yes, 10 times worse than my boss! It amazes me how pricks like this enter into, and think they are experts in the HR/Recruiting industry - a field where people skills are paramount :confused:

It is going to take me a while to reach my goals - but I will meet them and I will not give up.

On behalf of real men, everywhere, I'd like to apologize for the wanker. I read somewhere that people will eventually rise to the level of their incompetence. Apparently he's there already. :rolleyes:
Way to stay focused. It's so easy to fall out of the routine while travelling. :rose:

mermaid said:
Wow, Vel, I LOVE that picture. Thanks so much :rose:

:wavey: Bunns!!

Tuesday 14, Wednesday 15, Thursday 16 November 2006

Spent the past three days on the road on business. Though I had packed a cooler with whey, almonds, chicken etc, I forgot the damn thing because my head wasn't on straight at 4am. This just reminded me how most hotel and plane food is so heavily carb laden. I did the best I could. I roughly counted calories but the macros were probably 50% carbs. Training was just cardio.

Diet Macros
Approx Total: 1650-1800 calories each day

Training
Wednesday and Thursday - 25 mins AM HIIT - treadmill

Supplements
Yeah, forgot these too.

Energy/Mood: Mentally tired as very busy in meetings. Pissed off that I forgot my food but happy that I didn't fall into junk/alcohol, especially as one of the meetings was an interview and I have never in my career to date, been so patronised by an egotistical, mysoginistic, officious wanker. Yes, 10 times worse than my boss! It amazes me how pricks like this enter into, and think they are experts in the HR/Recruiting industry - a field where people skills are paramount :confused:

It is going to take me a while to reach my goals - but I will meet them and I will not give up.
MERM I'm so proud of u!!!!! Way to keep with your lifestyle rather then just give up over leaving your food at home!
Yes, stupidity and incompetence are all around you just have to look past their idiocy! Great job girlie :heart: Tell P :wavey:

Hey hun! Got your PM there's no need to worry... I'm a ok... anyway I'm also very proud of you for stickin with makin the right choices and not lettin forgettin your food get in the way. I did miss your emails while you were gone though :bigkiss: :rose:

mermaid said:
^^^^^
Great attitude!! And nice job managing despite forgetting your cooler and supplements. It's all about making the best of the choices presented to you.

:heart::rose::bigkiss:

Friday 17 November 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1386 calories
Fat: 53 479 36%
Carbs: 112 421 31%
Fiber: 7 0 0%
Protein: 112 448 33%
Alcohol: 0 1 0%

Training
25 mins AM HIIT - stepper - I'm loving the early morning thing

Supplements
Multivit (1 cap)
B6 (2 caps)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)
Inkephalin (1 caps)
Apple cider vinegar w/ manuka honey (2 tsps)
MACA powder (1/2 tsp)

Energy/Mood: End of week tired. Went to bed at 8pm, it was that bad.

Thanks to everyone for the positive vibes and comments. And Mr H, there needs to be more men in the world like you :heart:

Got through a Friday night without alcohol :) Will have a couple of wines tomorrow though.

Top Bottom