Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Not Giving Up Journal

mermaid said:
SPIN - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booked for tomorrow night already. Not that much more expensive either. Best stress release I know, apart from a few stiff martinis but that's not allowed around here now.
YAY for spin indeed :elephant: I hope you'll enjoy it. A lot is dependant on the instructor, but when done right, it's a great and fun cardio workout!

And good job on resisting and :lmao: at stiff martinis not being allowed

^^ what they all said about the new gym. Hope the self induced blah fades. I think that has been going around along with the random stomach flu.

Enjoy spin tonight. :rose:

Hey Gorgeous!!! :heart:
Was nice catching up with ya the other night, and I'm glad to hear that you are likeing the new gym so far... do a spin class or two for me would ya ;)

Tuesday 5 December 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1316 calories
Fat: 36 328 25%
Carbs: 142 512 39%
Fiber: 14 0 0%
Protein: 117 468 36%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Training
50 min spin class ;)

Supplements
B6 (1 caps)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)
Apple cider vinegar w/ manuka honey (2 tsps)

Energy/Mood: Another bad day at work - stress at all time high - technical stuff, not manager issues. Weird how my physical reaction is nausea and losing the will to eat - usually I'll stuff my face with junk for comfort. Need to think about why this has changed; not that it's a better/worse thing per se, but I just need to understand myself. Spin was awesome, largely due to the fact that it's hard to worry about stuff when you lose the ability to breathe. Seriously though, it was a great class and I'm going to become a regular. The last time I did a class was in 2001 and that was the last time I was in great shape. Fancy that :rolleyes:

CK - much better now, thanks!

Will2 - hope you feel better too :)

Roony - absolutely!! Mmm, martinis :p

Bunns - :wavey: No more blahs :qt:

Duckie - ditto, girl :rose:

Wednesday 6 December 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1488 calories
Fat: 39 348 24%
Carbs: 157 554 38%
Fiber: 19 0 0%
Protein: 138 553 38%

Training
50 min spin class ;) Again!

Supplements
B6 (1 caps)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)

Energy/Mood: Well ditto on yesterday. Stressed out still but thought what the hell, do another spin class and forget about it for an hour. Different instructor - he rocked! So, look at what's happening here - too much cardio, not enough calories, I'll be skinny fat before I know it. No worries, just gotta do what I can to get through this really tough work situation. This, too, shall pass.

mermaid said:
Wednesday 6 December 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1488 calories
Fat: 39 348 24%
Carbs: 157 554 38%
Fiber: 19 0 0%
Protein: 138 553 38%

Training
50 min spin class ;) Again!

Supplements
B6 (1 caps)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)

Energy/Mood: Well ditto on yesterday. Stressed out still but thought what the hell, do another spin class and forget about it for an hour. Different instructor - he rocked! So, look at what's happening here - too much cardio, not enough calories, I'll be skinny fat before I know it. No worries, just gotta do what I can to get through this really tough work situation. This, too, shall pass.
smileybugshugs.gif

Jamie Lynn said:
Where you at girly?? I hope everything is all right :rose:
I dunno but I'm worried, she gave me a bunch of K and I can't PM her :worried:

Top Bottom