Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

Thank you to the EF lady who has helped me put my life in perspective. You truly are a very special person and I am blessed to have met you :friends:

P, you push me to the edge, and there are times when I hate you for it but I know it's all good because you have nothing but my best interests at :heart: (yes, I know you read everything!)

This morning I pulled my head out of my @$$ and stopped feeling sorry for myself.

Saturday 21 January

9.00am Gym
30 mins HIIT cardio on elliptical machine
30sec/90sec intervals

10.15am
1 cup whites, 1 whole egg
1/2 cup vegetarian no sugar baked beans

Now I'm going to catch up on all you other wonderful ladies at EF :)

mermaid said:
Thank you to the EF lady who has helped me put my life in perspective. You truly are a very special person and I am blessed to have met you :friends:

P, you push me to the edge, and there are times when I hate you for it but I know it's all good because you have nothing but my best interests at :heart: (yes, I know you read everything!)

This morning I pulled my head out of my @$$ and stopped feeling sorry for myself.

Saturday 21 January

9.00am Gym
30sec/90sec intervals

10.15am

Now I'm going to catch up on all you other wonderful ladies at EF :)
You keep going Mermie, that's the big thing, you put your shoulders back, put your head up, grit your teeth and decide you WILL do it.

Eating dessert, having a drink, it doesn't solve the problems, just distracts you from thinking about them for a while.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

... for your sister and her baby, hopes and prayers all they're home and well soon

:bigkiss:

Now I've read your log I'm inspired to go do my workout :rolleyes:

Mermaid, I just have one more thing to say...notice how much more quickly you are "catching" yourself. You are getting back on track faster and faster than before. That, in itself, is a great sign of progress.

*Bunny* is right. There are things that will constantly get in the way. It is life, and I think one of our chief goals is to learn as early as possible how to handle those obstacles quickly, efficiently, and with as little negative emotion as possible. When you realize they are coming, it allows you to keep a positive mindset because: 1) you can plan and prepare for it, 2) you get practice overcoming them ("no problem, I've handled this before"), and 3) you learn something valuable from each one of them that helps you get closer to your goal. All 3 points have amazing benefits that make you better every single time.

Keep getting on track faster and faster. :) Keep positive. :) And smile LOTS. :)

mermaid said:
QUOTE]

You are doing great!! Don't doubt yourself OR your ability. :heart:

Nelmsger is right, life has MANY things that get in the way sometime, but these are mear speed bumps...plow over them as you learn from them and then move on!!

mermaid said:
Saturday 21 January

9.00am Gym
30sec/90sec intervals

10.15am

1.00pm
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 tbsp almond butter

3.30pm
2 slices Performax bread
1 tbsp almond butter

5.00pm Gym
3 sets each of:
Standing BB military press
Skullcrushers
Lat Pulldown
Stiff legged deadlifts

30mins cardio - intervals on treadmill
Incline 5 to 15%, Speed 3 to 4.3mph

6.30pm
Whey powder mixed w/ water

8.00pm
Dinner w/ brother in law:
About 5oz sashimi
5 pieces mixed sushi
Green tea

1334 cals P:41 C:35 F:24 Fiber:20g

3 liters water

:) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT, IT MEANS SO MUCH :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

mermaid said:
1334 cals P:41 C:35 F:24 Fiber:20g

3 liters water

:) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT, IT MEANS SO MUCH :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Girl you sound like you had a very goodworkout, and your diet numbers are spot on :D

:dance2:

Now let's see if I can motivate to do cardio through the weekend ...

Top Bottom