Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

Pics coming VERY soon! :spin:

Isn't working from home great?! I wish I could do it more...multitasking at it's finest!

Have a good one, Mermaid!

mermaid said:
Thanks guys :qt: I feel MUCH better today. Was able to work from home this afternoon and was flexible with timing. Good AM cardio session and later, reasonable lifts though not quite up to par with the weights yet but I think that will come in the next week or so. The diet is becoming much easier as the days go by as I have no incentive to cheat at all ???????? Where is Mermaid??? Bring her back!! OK, maybe not ;)
Congrats girl!!! It's sometimes a slower process then we like as far as getting the brain and body adjusted!

mermaid said:
Day 10 Thursday 27 April 2006
Meal 1 - 1 large oatmeal pancake, 1 tbsp almond butter, ¼ cup blueberries, drizzle syrup
Meal 2 - 5oz chicken breast, ½ cup vegetarian chili beans, 1oz tortilla chips
Meal 3 - 1 large oatmeal pancake, 1 tbsp almond butter, ¼ cup blueberries, drizzle syrup
Meal 4 - 1 apple
Meal 5 - 4oz turkey breast, 1 cup spinach
[/B][/COLOR]
Calories - 1587
Protein - 175g 44%
Carbs - 132g 32%
Fat - 43g 23%
Fibre - 25g

Your meal plan yesterday sounds very yummy and satisfying, esp the 2 meals of oatmeal pancake with blueberries and almond butter. :chomp: And you made it all fit nicely in with the macros. Good job!

WOW - que is pulling out ALL the WHIPS this week Mermaid!! DANG

Lookin good - I bet it was so wonderful to work from home yesterday!! ;)

:lmao:

Need a laugh today......

Day 11 Friday 28 April 2006
Meal 1 - 1 cup whites, 1 yolk, 1 apple
Meal 2 - Missed – in meeting
Meal 3 - 6oz tuna, 1 cup FF refried black beans, ½ cup red pepper
Meal 4 - 1 apple, 3 gluten free coconut cookies
Meal 5 - Trout fillet, spinach; beef stew, 1 cup fries, mixed veggies

None

None

Calories - No totals
Protein -
Carbs -
Fat -
Fibre -

I missed a deadline today. I don't miss deadlines, well not at work anyway. Lots of reasons, not going into it but I am not a happy Mermaid tonight. P (bless him) took me to my favourite restaurant tonight and I had some naughty food (fries) but no dessert and more importantly, NO ALCOHOL, even though I was gagging for a vodka. But that feeling passed after a while and then I was extremely proud of myself.

I'll be working the weekend and going to the gym. P is better, is coming too and will no doubt kick my ass tomorrow. Yay!

I just need to transfer my will at work into my physical life. Then I'd look like Bunny, SG, IP etc ;)

mermaid said:
:lmao:

Need a laugh today......

Day 11 Friday 28 April 2006
Meal 1 - 1 cup whites, 1 yolk, 1 apple
Meal 2 - Missed – in meeting
Meal 3 - 6oz tuna, 1 cup FF refried black beans, ½ cup red pepper
Meal 4 - 1 apple, 3 gluten free coconut cookies
Meal 5 - Trout fillet, spinach; beef stew, 1 cup fries, mixed veggies

None

None

Calories - No totals
Protein -
Carbs -
Fat -
Fibre -

I missed a deadline today. I don't miss deadlines, well not at work anyway. Lots of reasons, not going into it but I am not a happy Mermaid tonight. P (bless him) took me to my favourite restaurant tonight and I had some naughty food (fries) but no dessert and more importantly, NO ALCOHOL, even though I was gagging for a vodka. But that feeling passed after a while and then I was extremely proud of myself.

I'll be working the weekend and going to the gym. P is better, is coming too and will no doubt kick my ass tomorrow. Yay!

I just need to transfer my will at work into my physical life. Then I'd look like Bunny, SG, IP etc ;)

It was the pancakes.......
better hand em over so they don't slow you down or anything. :evil:

I am sorry that you missed a deadline, I know how important work is to you. Try not to let it get you down. Turn it around and transform it into positive energy!! I am so glad to hear that P is better, FINALLY!! heehee He better kick your a$$ or we might have to have some words with him...

Great job on the "cheat" meal and being able to keep it under control - you are learning girl and becoming stronger (I can see it, whether you do or not!! SO...TAKE THAT WOMAN)

Have a great night Mermaid!!

Top Bottom