Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

You gotta hurry up and get better so I don't feel bad for pickin on ya. :velvett:

....and tell P to stop gropin your shells when he's got germs :busy:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies :)

Day 8 Tuesday 25 April 2006
Meal 1 - 1 large oatmeal pancake, 1 small banana, 1 tbsp maple syrup
Meal 2 - 1 apple
Meal 3 - 4oz turkey, ½ sweet potato, 1 cup spinach, 2 spoons ice cream :worried:
Meal 4 - 4oz turkey, 10 asparagus spears
Meal 5 - 3 scoop whey, 1 oz almonds

AM HIIT Cardio – 22mins stepmill on random profile @ levels 5 and 15, 90 sec vs 30 sec intervals

50 bodyweight squats, 50 crunches

Calories - 1504
Protein - 155g 41%
Carbs - 152g 37%
Fat - 36g 22%
Fibre - 26g

Woke up at 10am?!!! Must have needed the sleep. I felt OK and did a kickass AM cardio session and then stayed home and worked. I might miss the worst of this bug with any luck. I missed a PM session at the gym as it closed early being a PH so did some bodyweight squats and some crunches.

I bought the ice cream for P to cheer him up and could not resist two spoonfuls of it (I promise, that's all) Felt like crap for eating it anyway :(

iceprincess said:
Sweet Potato! YUMMY! :p :p :p :p

How are you and P feeling?

P is still not so well AND has to go away again tomorrow :( , I'm OK, trying hard not to get it so bad.

Hanging in there, thanks girl :rose:

:bigkiss:

mermaid said:
P is still not so well AND has to go away again tomorrow :( , I'm OK, trying hard not to get it so bad.

SOOOOOOOO glad to hear that you are hanging in there...I am sorry, however, that P is so sick!! :worried: That is NO GOOD!!

We are sending our "get well" vibes his way! :heart:

mermaid said:

Vitamin C!!! You are taking your vitamins right??? Just checking on you :)

Top Bottom