Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

12.00pm Gym
Worked out with P, he was doing legs. It was a very hard session because he pushed me/helped with last reps/made me increase weight more than I would have on my own. But felt quite good because I am actually a bit stronger than I think I am.

A lot of it is mental. There are times when I think I can't do those last two reps and I stop for a sec, put my brain in overdrive and push 'em out...and tada - I COULD do those last two reps!

Since you've found you're stronger than you think you are....guess who's gonna' be getting the whip more often!!! lol :velvett:

You're doing great! keep it up! :heart:

scorpiogirl said:

Since you've found you're stronger than you think you are....guess who's gonna' be getting the whip more often!!! lol :velvett:

LOL. Cool. I like :velvett: and appreciate it so much. Thanks!

Monday 9 January

Oh I'm not happy with myself. Amazing that I'm actually feeling more guilty for missing meals now. I've been doing well and can't stand it when it all falls down.

Did not sleep well at all last night. Slept thru alarm for am cardio.

7.00am
1 cup bran cereal
1/2 cup milk
1 cup whites, 1 whole egg
Supplements

Huge organisational changes at work. Doesn't directly affect me but I end up being the sounding board which I don't mind at all (part of the job) but felt I could not say "hold that thought while you're crying into that tissue because you lost your job" while I get out the cottage cheese "can't miss a meal, Scorpio Girl will kick my a$$".

12.30pm Lunch out
1 large tortilla (yes, I did it again) w/
chicken, avocado, tomato, cheese (not too much)
Lots of water

Meetings

7.00pm
1 cup cottage cheese
1 1/2 tbsp almond butter

Probably ~1400 cals P:30 C:30 F:40

Now that was a shitty day in more ways than one.

Tomorrow will be better.

I know how it is to miss meals due to work. I'm getting into the busy season and it's causing me to miss here and there too. :rolleyes:

mermaid said:
Monday 9 January

Oh I'm not happy with myself. Amazing that I'm actually feeling more guilty for missing meals now. I've been doing well and can't stand it when it all falls down.

Did not sleep well at all last night. Slept thru alarm for am cardio.

7.00am
1 cup bran cereal
1/2 cup milk
Supplements

Huge organisational changes at work. Doesn't directly affect me but I end up being the sounding board which I don't mind at all (part of the job) but felt I could not say "hold that thought while you're crying into that tissue because you lost your job" while I get out the cottage cheese "can't miss a meal, Scorpio Girl will kick my a$$".

12.30pm Lunch out
1 large tortilla (yes, I did it again) w/
chicken, avocado, tomato, cheese (not too much)
Lots of water

Meetings

7.00pm
1 cup cottage cheese
1 1/2 tbsp almond butter

Probably ~1400 cals P:30 C:30 F:40

Now that was a shitty day in more ways than one.

Tomorrow will be better.

Don't worry, Mermaid. We all have our :rolleyes: days. Keep it up, you're doing great!!

Tuesday 10 January

8.00am
1 cup bran cereal
1/2 cup skim milk
Supplements

11.30am
1 WW tortilla
3 oz chicken breast
1/4 cup spinach
1 tbsp green salsa
1/2 tbsp sour cream

3.30pm
1 protein bar

6.30pm Gym
Cardio - treadmill
30 minutes HIIT 2.5mph/5mph @ 8% incline

7.30pm
6oz roast beef
1 small baked potato
1 tbsp light sour cream
1 cup green beans

1 liter water. I've blown up like a balloon - so dehydrated. I almost forgot to eat, let alone drink.

Haven't had time to input to Fitday so no macros for today.

Someone said it is adversity that shows us what we're made of. Show yourself, Mermaid. :) Keep the consistency! :)

Mmmm. Consistency.

Have had significant time constraints but have tried very hard to keep it together. No fitday totals.

Wednesday 11 January

5.30am Gym
Cardio - Elliptical w/ arm movement
30 mins steady state

6.30am
1 cup white, 1 whole egg
Supplements

8.30am
2 slices Performax bread
Marmite

11.30am
4oz pork tenderloin
1/2 cup pinto beans
1/2 cup asparagus

3.30pm
Protein bar

8.00pm
2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese

2 liters water

Thursday 12 January

5.30am Gym
Cardio - Elliptical w/ arm movement
30 mins steady state

8.00am
2 slices Performax bread
Protein bar

11.30am
1 cup cottage cheese
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup strawberries

4.30pm
Store bought WW egg salad sandwich

8.00pm Gym
Back and bicep workout
Didn't take notebook

9.00pm
Whey protein shake
Supplements

2 liters water

I know, I know. Bloody hell :worried:

mermaid said:
Mmmm. Consistency.

Have had significant time constraints but have tried very hard to keep it together. No fitday totals.

I know, I know. Bloody hell :worried:
LOL - sometimes life just TAKES OVER! Sucks sometimes. I've had the same problem for the last couple of days. Forgot what I ate and had to rack my brain to remember. Spent over an hour adding up the food totals and entering them into fitday last night. I missed having my "sanity" time, so I was happy to do it.

It'll smooth out - just a little bumpy right now! Hang on! :)

Top Bottom