Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

Nope. No :velvett: necessary. Life happens. ;)

Besides, you've proven you learn well. :D No more of that 5am junk, though...yuck!

mermaid said:
I know I seem to say this all the time (and still do it) but cheat meals and alcohol aren't worth it (especially on a school night). I feel like shit.

We are two peas in a pod, Mermaid. I was still feeling like crap yesterday three full days later after my open bar fiasco. But I think we are slowly but surely learning :p

Congrats on the compliment though. That's very nice to hear!! All that hard work at the gym is paying off :verygood:

CONGRAT Mermaid on the complement - isn't that a great feeling!! Sometimes we look at oursleves day in and day out and we don't notice the little changes going on with our body, but it is so wonderful to hear others who don't see us everyday compliment us on how we have changed for the better. It is such a "energy boast", so to say, after all of the hard work and effort we put forth in the gym and on our diet!! ;) GOOD JOB!!

mermaid said:
Damn. I enjoyed it at the time but today....

I work across the state line where there is an hour time difference and I live a 45 min drive from work so to get on site for 5am, I was up at 2.30am after having just 5 hours sleep on top of a heavy Thai meal and 3 glasses of wine. I know I seem to say this all the time (and still do it) but cheat meals and alcohol aren't worth it (especially on a school night). I feel like shit.

Had a very upset stomach all day, to the point that I resorted to desperate measures, i.e. a regular coke. I'm not a fan of soda and only use it with belly ache. Plus counting planks of wood before dawn.....ugh.

So I was too tired to work out tonight and too sick to eat much today.

Good thing about last night: my colleague commented on my improving shape, saying he could see some definition under the decreasing layer of fat. Yay!

Back on it tomorrow.

Trying to catch up on all the logs here while watching Prison Break. It's just started here tonight, first two episodes and I'm hooked already. A couple of nice hotties to look at too! Want to watch, read the boards and sleep all at the same time!!
See your work is already getting you rewards and compliments, there's only up from here :)

mermaid said:
Good thing about last night: my colleague commented on my improving shape, saying he could see some definition under the decreasing layer of fat. Yay!
Those are just so motivating and 'feel good' moments aren't they? Great job girl! You are really kicking some ass, I am so happy you are here to log your progress :) Keep up the awesome work :rose:
:Perk:

:heart: Girls :heart:

Thursday 2 February

Tired this morning

8.00am
1 cup whites, 1 whole egg
2 slices Performax bread

11.30am
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup strawberries

3.00pm
1oz almonds
1/2 homemade protein bar

6.00pm
3 scoop whey w/ water
1 kiwi fruit

7.00pm Gym
Pissed off because even though the gym was not that busy, both the squat rack and smith machine were taken by dickhead guys with skinny legs who rack up the plates but squat about 6 inches then takes up to 5 mins or more between sets. Lost all patience so:

40 mins steady state cardio - treadmill
3mph @ 15% incline

Busy tomorrow night and the AM session has to be cardio on empty stomach. Too many days off between weight sessions. I'm actually liking the gym on weekend afternoons when no one is around and P and I have the place to ourselves.

8.30pm
3 scoop whey w/ water

Struggling with the cals lately:

1222 cals P:50 C:24 F:26 Fiber:21g

mermaid said:
:heart: Girls :heart:

7.00pm Gym
Pissed off because even though the gym was not that busy, both the squat rack and smith machine were taken by dickhead guys with skinny legs who rack up the plates but squat about 6 inches then takes up to 5 mins or more between sets. Lost all patience so:

3mph @ 15% incline

Busy tomorrow night and the AM session has to be cardio on empty stomach. Too many days off between weight sessions. I'm actually liking the gym on weekend afternoons when no one is around and P and I have the place to ourselves.
:heart: Mermaid :heart:
I noticed that this morning the gym (cardio section anyway) was VERY empty ... just the way I like it. I hope it wasn't a fluke & all the resolutioners gave up already :) If you're going to make a conscious effort, hey I'm ALL for it, but if you're going to spend an hour on your cardio equipment of choice, then pull into the Krispie Creme & get a dozen, then I have no remorse.

Some guys over in the BB forums have pretty funny gym horror stories commenting on the exact situation above :) :lmao:

If you need to get your cardio in, just get it in, empty or not. Sure "optimal time for cardio is AM on empty" ... Unless you are knowingly "overdoing it" (which you are not :velvett: ) re-scheduled cardio not on empty is better than No cardo at all.

mermaid7.00pm [COLOR=RoyalBlue said:
Gym

3mph @ 15% incline[/COLOR]

1222 cals P:50 C:24 F:26 Fiber:21g
Geez, I use to really get pissy with people who would wait between sets. Especially if they thought they could walk away from the machine. They learned REAL QUICK if I was around, they had better not walk away, or it was MINE!!!!! Got 'em back a couple of times like that! HA HA Just because I'm a chick doesn't mean your sorry ass is gonna' push me around, Mr.!! LOL

Macros look GREAT, Mermie! Just get your calories up (I'm sure you know ALLLLL about it!) :)

Top Bottom