Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

mermaid said:
I'm back and in the post holiday blues.

But I had the most fabulous time and just feel so lucky to have met some some great people.

I have some very different goals and will be starting a new journal and yes, I will be kicking some major ass! Mine. I got on the scale tonight and almost fell off in shock. I shouldn't be surprised as I consumed some serious junk - I had a list - and checked off every single one. I ate clean today except for the last bowl of chocolate ice cream I shall have for a long long time. I also went to the gym and it felt like I was training for the first time. I have a very steep hill ahead :worried:

But no whining - just doing it :)
That's RIGHT BABE!!
We all have to start somehwere and starting is the hardest part.. but I think you have the mental positive changes already set up per some of our converstaions. The scale is just a number right now.. Write it down... and just kick butt on the plan!!!! Rememeber I'm here when you need to chat!!! :rose: Although I'll be leaving in 16 days... I think 'll have internet access some on vacation. So I'll be here when I can!!
:rose: X 12 Glad you made it back in safe, and tell P hello 4 me ;)

mermaid said:

But I had the most fabulous time and just feel so lucky to have met some some great people.

I have some very different goals and will be starting a new journal and yes, I will be kicking some major ass! Mine. I got on the scale tonight and almost fell off in shock. I shouldn't be surprised as I consumed some serious junk - I had a list - and checked off every single one. I ate clean today except for the last bowl of chocolate ice cream I shall have for a long long time. I also went to the gym and it felt like I was training for the first time. I have a very steep hill ahead :worried:

It's those the steep hilss that help shape those legs, lift those glutes, round that tush & make it all worth while ...

:rose: WELCOME Back Lovely ... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm so happy you're back, Mermie!!!!! :heart:

I'm always here to chat with too so don't hesitate to call or whatever! :kiss:

Hi hunnnnnnnny :wavey:
Just wanted to say that I hope you have a wonderful day and it was nice chatting and catching up with you :rose: Made my night better anyways!!! ;)

mermaid said:

:)

Plan by Friday, please. :velvett:

Where did you get the cheesecake? ;)

Glad to see you and P made it back safely. While I'm glad that we have the internet to keep in touch with, it absolutely SUCKS compared to being with both of you. So, let's keep each other going, focused, on track, and ready for the next time.

Got your email. Will respond in the morning. ;)

'Nite!

:heart: :rose: for both of you from both of us.

Mermaid's the shiznit!!!!!! ....and she always does it (whatever it may be) properly!!!!! :twirl:

say hello to P for me! :rose:

Top Bottom