Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

Hey there ladies - been MIA the past couple of days...

I feel much better healthwise - it's a taken about 3 weeks or so but I'm definitely on the up. However, I've put on some weight because my diet and routine have not been so vigilant - waistbands are a little tighter and I'm just generally softer all over.

It's year-end in Australia so I will be extremely busy over the next 10 days clearing my desk so I can go on my trip without having to worry about work. I'll still be checking in every day but not logging again until I get back from the US (end July). I am hoping that the few ladies that I meet will be able to help spur me back on to the right track with my diet/training. In any case, the break will do me good.

I'm not off the wagon though - got up for AM cardio, eating reasonably well (though not measuring/checking macros) and taking all supps as previously logged. I've added 5HTP in place of the meds. And swigging my Nervatona Calm elixir straight from the bottle when necessary, much to the amusement of my co-workers.

:heart:

Know that we LOVE you mermi and CANNOT wait to see you!! IT is coming up so quickly :dance2: :dance2: Good job on being busy AND maintaining your clean diet and exercise - kudos to you woman, you have come a LONG way!! :hug:

mermaid said:
Hey there ladies - been MIA the past couple of days...

I feel much better healthwise - it's a taken about 3 weeks or so but I'm definitely on the up. However, I've put on some weight because my diet and routine have not been so vigilant - waistbands are a little tighter and I'm just generally softer all over.

It's year-end in Australia so I will be extremely busy over the next 10 days clearing my desk so I can go on my trip without having to worry about work. I'll still be checking in every day but not logging again until I get back from the US (end July). I am hoping that the few ladies that I meet will be able to help spur me back on to the right track with my diet/training. In any case, the break will do me good.

I'm not off the wagon though - got up for AM cardio, eating reasonably well (though not measuring/checking macros) and taking all supps as previously logged. I've added 5HTP in place of the meds. And swigging my Nervatona Calm elixir straight from the bottle when necessary, much to the amusement of my co-workers.

:heart:
Well you can count me in on helping jump you back on the road :rose:
You have come a long way just be excited for what you have accomplished so far and dream big becuase that's where you'll end up!!!
P.S. could be a lot of water on you making you look soft!!!!

Top Bottom