Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max OT workout

I've been thinking about restarting this too but wondered about DC training? Have you tried that? I've heard it's similar...I remember Island Girl used the DC program and loved it.

Yeah I have tried DC in the past and I have had friends that had great results with it. I do think that DC is best served if your training with someone though as you can better do forced negatives and the extreme stretching.

I did actually start this tonight so going to give it ago for the next 6 months. I really haven't done any serious heavy lifting in probably a year so I think this is a good way to work back into it. Plus not going to lie kinda lazy and it's all easily laid out don't have to think about it. I like that it changes every 4 weeks.

Yeah I have tried DC in the past and I have had friends that had great results with it. I do think that DC is best served if your training with someone though as you can better do forced negatives and the extreme stretching.

I did actually start this tonight so going to give it ago for the next 6 months. I really haven't done any serious heavy lifting in probably a year so I think this is a good way to work back into it. Plus not going to lie kinda lazy and it's all easily laid out don't have to think about it. I like that it changes every 4 weeks.

LOL...I was sort of in the same mind set...easy to follow, changes enough and it keeps the workout, generally speaking, to 45 mins. Plus..I really did see my best gains on it so far in my journey. The warm up sets took me awhile to get used to but now I use that method all the time.

Thanks for the feedback on DC. I'll read up on it but have lost my regular training partner so may have to rethink it.

Let us know how it goes. :)

Hey gang, I started it, but I find that I was so tired from lifting so heavy. I have lupus, and though I am 95% functional, I need to go easy on my body. I think I want more results than my body can handle right now.
I've been building up my essential fatty acid and mineral stores and will try again in a few weeks.
I also have two brand new businesses starting and am totally overwhelmed, so can't be too burnt.

I would love to continue to hear others results and success with it though.

What is DC training?

If you can't handle MaxOT, forget about DC.

LOL this is true :) DC is hard as hell don't think my body could handle it right now but hopefully in 6 months or so. I'm just trying to build up my strength slowly.

LOL this is true :) DC is hard as hell don't think my body could handle it right now but hopefully in 6 months or so. I'm just trying to build up my strength slowly.

I was thinking this, too, as I've been reading about it. I think I'll start with a cycle of Maxot, as well, and work up to DC. I need to get my strength up too.

I don't think there is enough of a rest period between legs and back. I did find the overall strength gains decent but would be better given a bit more rest. So I am going to put together a 4 day split with a similar rep scheme to this.

QT, that Dana girl you posted on your wall, man talk about OT! I tried to do the work out (press, legs and shoulders) and I died after the first set. Seriously, I needed a week off from the gym after that. My body cannot handle lifting like it used to.

But yeah. that Dana girl is AMAZING!

Top Bottom