Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max OT workout

blueta2

I've been working out for close to 14 yrs now (never competitively) and would go through spurts of working out more times than others.

The last 3 months, I've been lifting 4-5 days a week and I'm pretty much in almost the best shape I've ever been in (I'm 45 so not as easy as years ago), but I have seemed to plateau, so someone suggested I do a MAX OT work out.

What's your take on this?

Hey girl...

I loved the Max OT program and I made some really solid gains with it. The website is pretty easy and it will lay it out for you. The only thing I didn't like was that it will change up the exercises every week for the bodypart you're working on (for the 12 week cycle). I'm somewhat of a creature of habit, so I picked out 2-3 weeks that I really liked and just cycled through those instead of having a different routine every week. I was able to double my numbers on some of my lifts with that program and really enjoyed doing it. :)

Thanks T....that is a great idea to pick out the 2-3 weeks that I like and cycle!
So this is not a program you would do forever, it's a program you would do for a few months, then change it?
:rose:

I think you could probably do it for as long as you wanted. I had some injuries earlier this year and then got a new training partner so stopped it but I'd probably still be using it, if not for those things. It's still kind of my default program if I'm by myself. You'll have to let us know what you think of it!

I'm going to try it starting this weekend. I'll keep you posted. I'm pretty excited about starting it.
Thanks again.....I hope I can build a little more

I'm going to try it starting this weekend. I'll keep you posted. I'm pretty excited about starting it.
Thanks again.....I hope I can build a little more

How is it going I am thinking about giving this a try. I have been doing a 3 day split for a while and thinking of switching back to a 5 day.

How is it going I am thinking about giving this a try. I have been doing a 3 day split for a while and thinking of switching back to a 5 day.

I haven't done this specifically but I love a 5 day split. 3 just isn't enough time for recovery for me and I get bored too!

What are you up to these days superqt?

I've been thinking about restarting this too but wondered about DC training? Have you tried that? I've heard it's similar...I remember Island Girl used the DC program and loved it.

Top Bottom