Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mattie o's anabolic diet log

thats about it as far as diet....I know I'm in ketosis i can taste it and smell it. So what do you want me to put my peanut butter on?

Well, not bread! Lol...either just eat it with a spoon or ditch it all together. My suggestion would be to do some google searches on the anabolic diet and check out the food list for the low carb phase of this diet...in a nutshell, its fatty meats, whole eggs, green veg, cheese, olive oil...etc...

:)

(yesterday) day 6: 137.6. Am cardio, one hour. Worked arms/shoulders in the afternoon, had a great lift. still quite veiny, which i enjoy. i ate just over 3000 calories yesterday. yep. didnt feel too full.

(today) day 7: weight: 136.6...now, this is an interesting weight, as it is 1 pound less than yesterday morning. hmm. thoughts?

peed on a ketostick this morning...i hate those friggin things. it was just BARELY a trace. whatever. scott said my breath smelled like ass, which is a good sign that im in ketosis. and i plan to stay there damnit! :) well, for 10 more days, anyway.

just had a lovely whey protein biscuit (1 scoop 0 carb whey, .5 tbsp heavy cream, microwave for 30 sec) with butter for breakfast, which went nicely with my cup of coffee with a bit of heavy cream.

now, do i still feel hungry? yep. but im going to try not to eat the entire contents of my lunchbox. altho i feel like i could, and not be full. gonna try, AGAIN, to keep things around 2000 calories. brought some celery to munch on today, and i have half a cucumber...those might help.

leg day today peeps! also, i slept in this morning...i set my alarm to get up for morning cardio, but, in the spirit of "listening to my body", i went back to sleep, and i plan to do my hour of cardio on my lunch break. no biggie. i actually feel rested.

clen: i am not at half a dropper. for a good few hours i have fumble fingers...that shit gives me the jimmies! not to bad tho, yesterday i noticed a sliiiiiight headache, but just enough to sorta annoy me. no biggie.

day 7 update: things are better today. i have managed to keep the calories lower, right now (330pm) im around 1500, and im feeling full! its a nice feeling...i even have some of my lunch left. (taco meat with cheese, too, my fave!)

the bastards i work with ordered pizza today because one of they guys is retiring...i get so tired of peoples comments when i dont stuff my face with shit. dont worry about what i am or am not eating, fatty. shut it. but i digress...i ate the tops off a couple peices of pizza. tasty! yes, i remember i said i was going to cut down on the proccessed meats. actually, come to think of it, thats the only proccessed meat ive had this whole time. not bad.

i feel bloated, im guessing from the higher salt intake...i hate that. somewhere deep in my subconcious bloated=fat.

heres what i ate today:

-protein biscuit (see above for contents), 2 tbsp boursin cheese with celery sticks, coffee with 1/2 tbsp heavy cream, splash of liquid splenda.
-2 cups romaine with 4 oz chicken, 2 tbsp kens caesar dressing, 1/4 cup mozz cheese, 1/2 tbsp butter (mmm, that was a good salad!)
-the tops of 2 peices of combination pizza...kinda wish i hadnt done this, as its hard to track it in my calorie counter. but it really filled me up.

tonight i will have:

-3 eggs scrambled with 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup spinach. might even have room for a nip of anpb. i thought about doing a couple protein pancakes (damn those things) but i think real food is best. plus, i gotta ween myself off those effing pancakes. did better on the sugar alcohols/ arti sweets today, only had that splash of splenda. well, and i guess whey protein is fake-ish. anyway, the day should come out to about 1921 calories, 17 carbs...with a ratio of 65/31/4. perfect! 150g protien...

side note: i got some walden farms stuff. the ranch dressing is gross, the chocolate sauce is pretty good, and the pancake syrup tastes just like the real thing, to me. (if your not familiar with walden farms, google it.)

cardio still has not been done today...i hate missing a morning sesh. im going to do an hour on the treadmill here in a few. im going to bed EARLY tonight. i meant to last night, but dang it, the biggest loser was on...i love that show.

here is legs:

lunges up and back the basketball court (3 sets, 32 reps per set...ouch) w/90 lbs...thats the most i can get up over my head. still heavy tho, especially that many reps. i owe my awesome legs to these. yes, i love my legs.
squats, 3 sets of 10 (done at the end of each set of lunges....PUKE)
straight leg deads, 3 sets of 10, 135 lbs
calf raises, really friggin heavy, 3 sets of failure
leg press, with as many 45s on each side where i can do about 8 reps. 3 sets.

dun dun DUUUUUUUUN....LEEEG DAAAAAAAAY! i get anxious.

one more thing...the past few afternoons ive sorta hit a wall...like right now i feel like i could take a nap. not a good thing for freakin leg day! eh, a little cardio might perk me up.

Day 8: 135.4 this morning! Yay! If I could get to 130 and stay there, that would be great.

i absolutely CRUSHED my legs last night. SO awesome. im surprised i can even walk today. yesterdays calories ended up at around 2550...yes, more than the 2000 i had mentioned. but leg day makes me so hungry. plus, down 1.2 lbs.

ive had the BEST lifts this week! even in a slightly weakened state due to low carbs, i have absolutely killed it. going to do abs today, and chest tomorrow.

heres the thing: if i feel really depleted on sunday, i may eat some carbs for 12 hours or so. shit, i feel depleted now. so well see how it goes. i usually only do cardio on the weekends, but sunday i might hit arms/back again a little bit. well see.

breakfast: 6 oz tilapia with a tbsp mayo, 1/2 tbsp butter, lemon juice
1/2 cup cucumber slices with 1tbsp kens caesar
protein biscuit with 3/4 tbsp butter
next will be: spinach salad (2 cups baby spinach), 4 oz chicken breast, 2 tbsp caesar, 1/4 cup mozz cheese

and then: 4 oz ground beef with 1/4 cup cheddar, celery sticks with boursin cheese.

woot!

Last edited:
day 9: 133.4 lbs. woop woop!

calories yesterday came to 2600 or so...mayby my "maintenance" calories are higher than i thought! yay

im upping the clen again today, half a dropper this morning, and around 2, another quarter of a dropper.

am cardio was good, did an hour on the treadmill. scotty was working nights and he stopped by on his way home to say hi...he said he can really tell a difference in my legs in the past week or so. i do feel my gams are my best feature condition wise. yay!

stay tuned for chest day.

day 10: weight is the same today, 133.4 lbs. tried to get some rest today, as i feel like my body is tired...but i was wide awake at 6am! haha...didnt do am cardio, but plan to do an hour outdoors later this afternoon. its actually nice today! :)

chest day was great, im sore. good, good.

made the mistake of taking my usual dose of clen this morning and following it with a REALLY strong cup of coffee...woah. cracked out!

cals so far today are 1873, 19 carbs...hmm. still blowin my wad kinda early, but i feel full and probably wont eat again until way later.

:)

update of day 10 (saturday): didnt end up doing cardio, as i really did feel like i needed to rest. had around 2400 cals, couple glasses of wine...it was my stepdaughters bachelorette party.

day 11: weight 135.8 lbs...im guessing this 2 lb gain is due to a: wine and b: i had a lot of salty things on saturday. actually, when i first weighed in the morning i was 136.5, then after my morning cardio, i was 135.8. bloated.

carbed up from 11am to 9pm...kept it pretty clean, low fat, had a few "treats" here and there. took a massive nap, and literally sweated ALL DAY. no joke, i could not cool off...air conditioning was on, fans goin, i was so thermogenic i was just a puddle of sweat! awesome.

day 12: 138.8 lbs....ya know, thats not as bad as i thought! i ate ALOT yesterday...and only a couple pound gain. i thought for sure i was going to be over 140...but i was pleased with that. i dont feel really super bloated today, just a bit. i think i did well. i feel strong, had a great walk/jog this morning (did some hills...ow, my shins!) and am looking forward to a back workout this afternoon.

things i ate on the carb up (not that it matters really, but is fun to list them):

whole wheat english muffin
cold cereal w/ skim milk (alot!)
fat free ice cream
fat free brownies
mac n cheese (i make this with out the milk or butter so it has little fat)
low fat cookies
pita bread with hummus
pretzels
a pastry (yes, i had a little treat!)

i didnt feel like total crap like i used to when i had filthy carb ups. i was just sleepy and really sweaty ;)

back to low carbin today, of course...actually was looking forward to it. still trying to get those cals a bit lower....i have a good feeling this week will be better mentally :)

day 12 (cont'd): good news: im not hungry! yay! things are getting better in this area.

back workout:

pulldowns 8x10
seated rows 5x10
one arm rows 5x10 (each arm)
hanging negs..only 2x10..these werent working out. no matter how well i strap up, my forearms totally BLOW up on these. excruciating.
lower back extension 5x10

it was a good workout...but ive been having trouble lately doing back...my delts, bis and forearms seem to get a major pump, really painful, and they give out before anything...very frustrating. yes, i have good form, etc. im using straps on various exercises, but the help is minimal. i never had this problem until i did my epistane/dermacrine cycle. hmm.

but, scott says my back continues to get more ripped, so ill just keep on keepin on :)

food today:

m1: cup of coffee, 1 tbsp heavy cream, 1 scoop vpx zero carb whey, 1 tbsp butter

m2: 4 oz. 93/7 ground beef, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup raw green pepper slices, 1 tbsp kens caesar for dippin'

m3: 4 oz chicken, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese

and tonight:

m4: cauliflower mashed potatoes, asparagus sauteed in soy sauce, evoo and garlic, ground turkey with green peppers/jalapenos, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, small protein pancake with a bit of anpb, butter, and sf maple syrup.

totals (assuming i stick to my dinner plan, which i WILL): 1857 cals - 62f/35p/3c...not to shabby! leaves a bit of wiggle room too. i did good today! only 14 carbs.

day 13: 139 lbs. :( wtf? i can only imagine that this is due to 4 days worth of food (including my carb up, which was ALOT of food) still in my gut, as theres been no "movement" since friday. so. magenesium citrate ahoy.

good news: my lats are sore, and i was in ketosis this morning already! did an hour of gnarly cardio this morning...about to enjoy a protein biscuit and a cup of coffee. :)

did really well on my calories yesterday! thats why i was sad when i saw 139 this morning :(

Top Bottom