Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron/dromostanolone?????

girlie

my boyfriend is now getting winstrol and masteron. i canot seem to find much info on any of the boards about this. my search produces nothing....
what should i expect? will be aggressive, or have any side effects?
what about the cycle?

Darl'in...I would venture to say that the Masteron he is in fact getting is fake...along with Parabolan, Masteron is VERY, VERY, rare indeed!!!

BUT, it is very good at what it does....if he is already at a low BF%, adding Masteron and Winny with his schedule will produce amazing results!!!!

NZR

Originally posted by girlie:
my boyfriend is now getting winstrol and masteron. i canot seem to find much info on any of the boards about this. my search produces nothing....
what should i expect? will be aggressive, or have any side effects?
what about the cycle?

Masteron=DHT(dihydrotestosterone)

Just do a search for that.

Godspeed

With masteron, when people bump into you they will think you are made of wood. And chances are he'll need to shower twice each day to keep clean. Skin gets messy with oil really quickly with this stuff.

Masteron
other Names

Metormon, Drolban, Masterid,Masteron,MastisolPermastril Description

Masteron, otherwise known as drostanolone propionate, regularly comes 100 mg. in a 2 cc ampule. Masteron is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosterone which keeps Masteron from aromatizing at any dosage. This means no gyno since it will not be converted into estrogens. Masteron is a strong androgenic steroid that has anti-estrogenic characteristics. For bodybuilders at a very low fat level, Masteron will add a dramatic hardness and sharpness to your muscles. Masteron is most commonly used as a precontest steroid but it will work as a mass steroid as well. This steroid will only show up on a drug test for 10-11 days after administering it as well. It also has the tendency not to cause water retention either. Side effects are kept to a minimum while on Masteron as well. It will not cause liver damage and since it will not aromatize, gyno is not a problem either. The main side effects are the normal ones like acne and accelerated hair loss since it is a derivative of DHT. It would be wise to use Nizoral shampoo while taking any DHT derivatives to keep this at a minimum.

Effective Dose

100 mgs. injected everyother day or at least every three days.

Street Price

A box of two ampules will cost roughly $100 on the black market if you can find it.

Stacking Info>

This drug is commonly stacked with Primobolan, Winstrol, Parabolan, or oxandrolone for a cutting or precontest cycle. If you are on a mass cycle, it is commonly stacked with some form of testosterone.

www.mesomorph.net

Top Bottom