Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron dose for girls

superbarbie14

Hi guys, I will be stacking masteron with anavar, my anavar dose will be 10 mg a day, so what dose of masteron would be ok to combine with that amount of anavar, thank you.

since masteron is a purely cosmetic dht derivative it may not be the best idea for a women. i personally do not like women using DHT's because of the effects

i really don't think you need anything more than var at 10mg a day. if you can't get great results on that, then your shit is fake .. make sure your var is real, check the link in my signature

I wouldn't use any Masteron at all. What are you looking to get out of it? Anavar is already a DHT so they are similar in that aspect.

I would much rather you stack the anavar with SARMS instead. Stacking two steroids together it really flirting with disaster and asking for androgenic side effects.

Why not do a cycle of anavar + cardarine? Anavar will increase muscle and strength while the cardarine will increase endurance and fat loss. You get the best of everything that way. Here is a good article for you to read on what cardarine is: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Something like this:

Weeks 1 - 10
anavar 10mg/day
cardarine 10-20mg/day

After the cycle run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

Top Bottom