Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mastalgia and work out question

juness"a

I have suffered from mastalgia which is a discomfort and pain on the side of the breast, I did a medical exam to find out if it has to do with breast cancer and results came out negative so the doctor said you can get it from lifting or using work out machines, he didn't specifically said which ones and that's why I'm here for , I want to ask you boys which gym machines do I have to avoid to recover from the pain, thank you.

Mastalgia is very similar to a charley horse. It comes from your breast rubbing against machines and almost causing a sort of 'rug burn' type sensation.

You will want to stay away from any exercise where your chest is supported. Things like machine T-bar rows, machine rows, pull down machines etc. Anything where your chest is pressed against a pad.

If you stick with free weights, you should be fine.

If it is pain on the side of the breast then I would think pressing movements would also cause irritation. Maybe just eliminate certain ones and see what actually helps.

Top Bottom