Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massage for cellulite

melaniesampson

[FONT=&quot]Is cardio/weight training and proper nutrition and hydration sufficient for losing the cellulite (or at least decreasing it), or is massaging also necessary (my friend claims this and i want to convince her otherwise...)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Take someone who is grossly overweight and have them get a massage every day for a week. Will they be less fat at the end of the week? No.

Visions of having the fat squeezed out like toothpaste ha ha

Steve...she's not asking if getting a massage will reduce body fat...she's asking if it will help reduce body fat in conjunction WITH diet and exercise. As a moderator I would think you could take a little more time to comprehend the question and then give an educated thoughtful answer rather than throwing out some off the cuff, and at times, rude comment.

you need to lose body fat entirely. i would love to work with you 1 on 1 to help with this, i specizlie in fat loss so hit me up via PM.

cellulite can be attacked and the best way is via water fasting which will actually destroy those fat cells and water fasting DOES NOT lower your metabolic rate like a caloric deficit WILL. that is why all those diets haven't worked for so many people.

Steve...she's not asking if getting a massage will reduce body fat...she's asking if it will help reduce body fat in conjunction WITH diet and exercise. As a moderator I would think you could take a little more time to comprehend the question and then give an educated thoughtful answer rather than throwing out some off the cuff, and at times, rude comment.

Lead by example: show me the kind of reply you think she needs by posting one.

Unfortunately you can't expedite the loss of cellulite with massaging. Fat as a whole needs to be lost to make progress on removing cellulite

[FONT=&quot]Is cardio/weight training and proper nutrition and hydration sufficient for losing the cellulite (or at least decreasing it), or is massaging also necessary (my friend claims this and i want to convince her otherwise...)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Massaging it is not going to change the rate of fat loss. No.

Top Bottom