Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial arts training

exodus33

I started doing marital arts training instead of lifting weights and I feel like I get a better sweat in MMA. Does any other ladies do the same kind of training ?

I started doing marital arts training instead of lifting weights and I feel like I get a better sweat in MMA. Does any other ladies do the same kind of training ?
I'm not telling MMA is not a good exercise, but your parameter is completely wrong.

Getting a better sweat is not indicative that the activity is more efficient. Sweating more does not mean better results, either in aesthetics or in performance.

If sweating was actually more efficient, we just had to go to the sauna.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

The aim of either is NOT sweating though is it? In weights it's strength and or muscle. In MMA it's kicking ass. Sweating is, at best, secondary and really kinda unimportant. If you wanna sweat more wear more clothes or training where it's warm.

Top Bottom