Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

male physique preference?

rainbow22

if you had to choose between a GQ type physique, a national level competitive bodybuilder, a fairly accomplished recreational bodybuilder, or an average joe,,,,,,who would you choose based on looks alone?

I'd have'ta say the recreational bodybuilder.

I'm not into the tall, thin type but yet I don't lik'em too big w/ huge veins. And who would settle for average?

I am probably the odd ball, but i am into the tall thin ones. My husband is very tall and quite thin, yet he has awesome muscle definition, not an ounce of fat on him. That is what i find sexy...tall, thin, and cut.

A cross between GQ and the recreational BB would be nice. I prefer cut to big anyday, so it would have to be a recreational BB that knows how to stay fairly lean, and in my experience that rules out most recreational BB males!

I'd vote for the "fairly accomplished recreational BB" too. I'm glad you put in "fairly accomplished" as a qualifier to rule out guys who only do bench press, never work legs, who walk around with imaginary lat syndrome, or only use the squat rack for bicep curls, etc. Gotta be fairly lean too, not necessarily ripped, but I like seeing those muscles. Smaller and leaner (as long as they're bigger than me!) is preferable to bigger/fatter.

Pro bb 20 years ago. Guys like Frank Zane and Arnold back in the day.

MS said:
A cross between GQ and the recreational BB would be nice. I prefer cut to big anyday, so it would have to be a recreational BB that knows how to stay fairly lean, and in my experience that rules out most recreational BB males!

<-----

:wavey: :supercool

i'm not much into guys much bigger than a recreational bodybuilder... but i'd be quite happy with an average joe as long as he was in decent shape.

Top Bottom