Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Large Calves Smaller... advice

Personally I like girls with bigger muscular calves. Shadow is right as per usual, you tried one method, now try the other. A lot of calf size is purely genetic, so you are probably supposed to have bigger calves and sports usually involve lots of exercises to increase them. Try only doing calf work through running etc. and lay off the weights and direct work.

BTW- you, GG, and QT all have some nice looking legs/calves.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I don't think they are large or huge at all......(I was expecting cankles LOL) but that's my opinion - if they are bothering YOU then change them!

I don't think they are huge either...you may have a thick ankle and that may make the calves look larger...I don't know it is all a supposition picture does not show all...
Have a good night's rest!

I didn't think they looked huge either - my genetics come from my dad who literally looks like his calves are as thick as his quads -- I'm startign to see the same thing - I have big calves but I tend to hold water in them as well. I added sprints & short sprint drills to my warm up -- I do 2x across & back in the aerobics room at my gym doing stuff like butt kick sprint, high knee sprint, etc. This stuff has cut my calves up really nicely -- if you have big calves and they just seem to be ignoring your efforts to not encourage more growth, another thing to consider is that you may be holding some size in them in the form of fat or water and that may cut down w/ diet.

I agree with the another ladies from the pic you posted they don't look "too big" from that pic you look like you have nice calves. How many inches are they?

Fit2walkDownTheAisle said:
finally took a pic. sorry it was with my camera phone.. but here are my calves.. sorta.. I had no one around to take some decent ones.. so am I just trippin or do they look large to ya'll too?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/roxanne81/calfpic.jpg

Girlfriend - your calves are awesome - they're not big they're very sexy.

Try and take a pic while standing - flat foot like you're gonna touch your toes and snap one from the front and if you have a tub stand on the apron and take a back shot using your mirror if possible.

Just as a side note - I've found that a combination of running and rollerblading gives my calves nicer definition.

:worried: that sounds terribly perverted - sorry it wasn't meant that way...

Top Bottom