Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

making the fat go-go away; my journal

No oops I always forget the multivitamin but I do have some.. I don't know if it matters but it is Jamieson Super Vita-Vim.. Still need to pick up more Omega from the store ahh!

Added almonds and Tofu since my last update but haven't been eating as often as I'd like to because two jobs keeps me overly occupied sometimes :(

So I have been taking the multivitamins I mentioned above and I bought Omega's in the liquid form, eek it tastes disgusting but it is loaded with good stuff so I will withstand it. :)

I learned how to do skullcrushers! My arms need a lot of work... but just the small amount of things I did yesterday has made them swollen today which feels great!! Anyone have any other ideas for something I can do at home? I have a bar and I have dumbbells in 5lbs, 10lbs and 20lbs right now.

Run in the morning on an empty stomach. Adding as many sprints as possible until I am exhausted.

2 Eggs (I've excluded the cheese for now until I get the low fat parmason) and an apple

Bowl of Yogurt with a mix of nuts

Sushi!!! I can never resist. Besides, it's not unhealthy.. is it?

Cucumber cranberry and peanut salad.

I just made some vermicelli with peanut cashew sauce homemade so it is clean. The salad was not filling enough...

Cherries!!!

Drank so much green tea today and I bought some new green tea which also has Goji berry yumm!!!

I learned how to do skullcrushers! My arms need a lot of work... but just the small amount of things I did yesterday has made them swollen today which feels great!! Anyone have any other ideas for something I can do at home? I have a bar and I have dumbbells in 5lbs, 10lbs and 20lbs right now.
Sushi!!! I can never resist. Besides, it's not unhealthy.. is it?
quote]

I looove Sushi! :chomp:

Are you just looking for exercise ideas for your arms? Here are a few ideas...

- Skullcrushers (which you know how to do) - you can do them with a DB or your BB
- DB Kickbacks
- French curls/tricep extensions
- DB or BB curls
- Hammer curls
- Preacher curls

Hey cangal thanks!!! I'll have to check out what they are exactly on youtube, looking forward to learning how to do them! :)

Mmm I love sushi... it's like candy! Especially the spinach salad or tempura yams mmmm........

Arms are really important to me right now but I still need to learn some good exercises for legs/butt/back as well.. I'm not sure if you can do much with dumbbells and a bar for other parts of your body? Ahhh this is where I need a lot of help, lol...

Hey Kitstreasure :) the tea is a pretty poplar brand, it's called Stash Premium- Goji berry green tea with matcha.. and it's soooooo good. Cures my cravings for juice!

So this is my meal plan goal for now - Six 200 calories meals throughout the day spread about 2.5 hours apart. So 1200 calories per day.

Morning RUN and SPRINT

Stretch

Meal 1 - 1 Egg and Yogurt and Tea (Take Daily Vitamins)

Meal 2 - Peanut Butter and Apple or Banana

Meal 3 - Green Salad with Protein (Nuts or Tofu)

Meal 4 - Salsa or Hummous with Crackers and Some raw Vegs

Meal 5 - Vegies (Like baked Yam or Brocolli or Beans) with Brown Rice (Tofu)

Meal 6 - Snack on nuts (Almonds, Peanuts, Cashew, Brazils, etc)

I want to keep adding workouts to the end of the day......... Weights and more cardio.. focus on one muscle group at a time... is this diet going to be Enough??

I love sushi too. I thought getting it with brown rice would be gross but I actually like it better. I have not had sushi in a while now. So reading your meal plan has me going crazy for it! LOL

BTW, kick ass job. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom