Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

Just try to stay busy the next 7 days to keep your head clear. Your head and your heart might be in conflict right now. bonne chance tes capable.

I had sex with my ex last night!! ugh!

We broke up close to 5 months ago, had very little contact and I didn't see him at all since the break-up.
But 3 weeks ago, he called me and I didn't answer. He never calls, so I knew something was up but still didn't answer. I didn't want drama.
He called 4 times that day and I was at a funeral, so finally txt him back to ask if something was wrong and I get a reply "J, I am in trouble"

He has a checkered past, so I knew this must have been big.
I called him, he told me he was wanted by police for seriously assaulting a guy and he wanted to come to my place to hide from the police.
Well of course I said "NO" and wished him well but that I could not help him.

There was a few quick txt since to say hi or whatever, but last night while having a few drinks, our txt's escalated to meeting up to talk. I went to meet him and within seconds we were all over each other.

Our relationship ended, not b/c of lack of love or cheating, but because we were just two totally different people. We both are still totally in love. Prob love him more than any other man in my life but I also found out stuff about him that I could not live with (will not get into that), so had to walk and never look back.

So of course seeing him after 5 months with wine in me, was more than I could bare.
We spent the entire night together and now I feel messed up.
I know I can't ever see him again because it will happen again.

This was a big mistake!!!

for all the bad boys in the world we like you.... did you give him money yet??? :supercool

Woody it was a mistake because we both still have feelings involved and yes sex with him has always been incredible. Best I ever had :)

Digi, his tits or mine?! ;-)

Mav: it's just right! Not like the huge ones we talked about! hahahah

Spy: money? No, he's never asked for money. He has a great job so he doesn't need it. Though I did want to send him off with the supplement program I had him on before we broke up. He was doing great on it. But nurturing him would keep me attached.

Woody it was a mistake because we both still have feelings involved and yes sex with him has always been incredible. Best I ever had :)

Digi, his tits or mine?! ;-)

Mav: it's just right! Not like the huge ones we talked about! hahahah

Spy: money? No, he's never asked for money. He has a great job so he doesn't need it. Though I did want to send him off with the supplement program I had him on before we broke up. He was doing great on it. But nurturing him would keep me attached.

your tits, por favor...

Top Bottom