Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

I'm pretty open about my bad choice in men, no huge secret.
Living a healthy lifestyle has many facets to it. I'm not perfect.

My Father is a great man, Married to my Mom for 56 yrs. Nicest man alive. so no daddy issue here.

And I prefer nice men over jerks, but there are so many jerks, not easy to find the nice men

You had sex with a guy wanted for assault trying to hide from the cops. Youre a middle aged woman in canada, it cant be so difficult to find a decent guy, its not like you live in america lol. All your choices in men arent accidental, you just prefer jerks to nice guys.
Just stop kidding yourself and own that you prefer assholes for boyfriends, its ok millions of women do also.

You had sex with a guy wanted for assault trying to hide from the cops. Youre a middle aged woman in canada, it cant be so difficult to find a decent guy, its not like you live in america lol. All your choices in men arent accidental, you just prefer jerks to nice guys.
Just stop kidding yourself and own that you prefer assholes for boyfriends, its ok millions of women do also.

He was hiding. He gave himself up, has a court date, is back at work and will face the music. That's his problem, not mine!

Not kidding myself, I've admitted many times my choices in men are not ideal.
HENCE, why I am not with him or back with him or will get back with him. Or the other men who I left.
This is why I am staying single...... :)

Now easy

Typo, probably a better person that you will ever be! Now who the fuck are you again? The color black suits you

He was hiding. He gave himself up, has a court date, is back at work and will face the music. That's his problem, not mine!

Not kidding myself, I've admitted many times my choices in men are not ideal.
HENCE, why I am not with him or back with him or will get back with him. Or the other men who I left.
This is why I am staying single...... :)

Now easy

Ok cool at least you know yourself and dont play the victim card when you pick assholes and expect otherwise

Top Bottom