Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

Also, women will like what I tell them to like.

i'm pretty much invisible to women under 40 years of age at this point...

however, i went to my *ahem* 30 year hs class reunion a couple of saturdays ago...after the party a bunch of us went to one of our old local watering holes...so we're having some drinks and this younger, pretty, sorta drunk chick is sitting at the bar with some other younger, pretty, sorta drunk chicks and she's smiling at me and saying something to her friends and she waves me over...so i walk over and say "what?" and she says "did anyone ever tell you that you look like george clooney?" hahahaha...made my night (sorta)...she was probably trolling for a drink...i didn't buy her one...tee hee.

i'm pretty much invisible to women under 40 years of age at this point...

however, i went to my *ahem* 30 year hs class reunion a couple of saturdays ago...after the party a bunch of us went to one of our old local watering holes...so we're having some drinks and this younger, pretty, sorta drunk chick is sitting at the bar with some other younger, pretty, sorta drunk chicks and she's smiling at me and saying something to her friends and she waves me over...so i walk over and say "what?" and she says "did anyone ever tell you that you look like george clooney?" hahahaha...made my night (sorta)...she was probably trolling for a drink...i didn't buy her one...tee hee.

Did you say "Why yes, I tell myself that every day".

Top Bottom