Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

So when u left or he left this AM, what was said? Or has he left yet... :worried:

He came to my place.
Nothing much was said
He asked if I had any regrets, we hugged, we both told each other "have a good day" and he left
Nothing more.....but we both were sad

Chris, we used a condom.

Exhibit A for the theory of women preferring jerks over nice guys. Something tells me you would not have touched him if he just got out of a PTA meeting.
For all your posturing about healthy lifestyles you just need to accept that youre attracted to certain men and thats not gonna change

Exhibit A for the theory of women preferring jerks over nice guys. Something tells me you would not have touched him if he just got out of a PTA meeting.
For all your posturing about healthy lifestyles you just need to accept that youre attracted to certain men and thats not gonna change

I'm pretty open about my bad choice in men, no huge secret.
Living a healthy lifestyle has many facets to it. I'm not perfect.

My Father is a great man, Married to my Mom for 56 yrs. Nicest man alive. so no daddy issue here.

And I prefer nice men over jerks, but there are so many jerks, not easy to find the nice men

Top Bottom