Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

My foot up your ass?

"I don't need any queer looking, vibram 5 finger shoes, or any fancy bullshit. If you want to feel the ground just wear your socks. Can't get closer than that, right?" Evan "ox" Centopani

Damn, bitter much. And actually no, my parents didn't have me when they were 50, they are only in their 50s and 60s now. You drove after 3 glasses of wine. That is enough to be inebriated, that would have been reason enough for anyone to say no. Just admit you were horny and you needed a fix.

So you drove after you drank, I'd looove to live in your neighborhood. Wow, this story just keeps getting better and better.

Nice drunk driver life.

Judge much!
You're under 25 I can tell, cause you're pretty stupid!
who said I drove retard!

Nice idiot life twatzilla

She already admitted she made a mistake, did you read the title of the thread?
The chances of a 45 y.o. woman getting pregnant using a condom and pulling out are pretty much zilch. You can nit pick all you want, doesnt change the fact that she's more than likely not pregnant (not that it has anything to do with the original post)

You've never done something that you immediately regretted? Get real.

Thanks Smurf, will go on deaf ears. She's not bright

I read the title. Shes admitting to the sex as being a mistake. Not the drunk driving. Whatever, if she's 45 years old then you would think, she would know that was wrong.

I get it, you don't like me, whatever, I'm over it. But don't get all pissy because even in this pretend forum world yall live in I called her out on her 45 year old bad decision. And yes I have made a bad decision I immediately regretted, but I didn't run right to the internet and post it up in a public forum for people to post their opinions and pass appropriate judgement!

Yes you called me out! You're on top of it alright!

these are my peeps here at EF, I post here so they can coddle me back into reality.

You're dumb, just saying

And who said I was "drunk driving" dummy?

I didn't see her say shit about the driving after she was drinking. That's what I was talking about, bring light to that bad choice.
She readily admitted she Fucked a guy she still had feelings for, Whoopdee fucking doo, As it has been brought up a number of times in this thread, we have all done it.
Instead of coming up with excuses why she did it, just come out and say She was horny and he was readily available. It is funny how you all are getting so upset at me for my opinion, what do you want me to do, get butthurt by it, uhhhh nope not gonna happen. And you can red k me all you want, call me an idiot(yea that shows just how mature you are), or black me out, whatever, I stated an opinion, an old ladies feelings got hurt by it and instead of letting it go, she came at me,and not only in this thread.

My God you just get dumber as you post

I didn't just FUCK some guy cause I was horny you dummy, I LOVE my ex and had sex with him because I LOVE him....know what love is?

Old lady, I am way fucking smarter and hotter than your young kid ass.
You have spend a lot of time analyzing me and my life. Maybe utilize your time doing something useful, like getting an education or class.....just a thought

If it makes you feel any better... I was dating this chick that was a little older then me (20+ years) but she was into body building and what not had a pretty mean six pack anyways we broke up pretty much because she shit on me while we were banging and I really didn't know how to handle it at the time. So we met up about six months later when we both had been drinking and ended up getting wild in my truck I a big lots parking lot. I'm one of those people who fanatically cleans their vehicle so when I dropped her off at her car I'm looking around like what the f**k is that smell I looked down and there was shit on my f-ing carpet and a terd between my cushion I couldn't make this up of I wanted to but you wanna talk about realizing what a bad idea sleeping with an ex is

Sweet a double dirty Sanchez!!!!!! Lmao

Am I reading this correct? she shit twice during sex? just how old was she?

If it makes you feel any better... I was dating this chick that was a little older then me (20+ years) but she was into body building and what not had a pretty mean six pack anyways we broke up pretty much because she shit on me while we were banging and I really didn't know how to handle it at the time. So we met up about six months later when we both had been drinking and ended up getting wild in my truck I a big lots parking lot. I'm one of those people who fanatically cleans their vehicle so when I dropped her off at her car I'm looking around like what the f**k is that smell I looked down and there was shit on my f-ing carpet and a terd between my cushion I couldn't make this up of I wanted to but you wanna talk about realizing what a bad idea sleeping with an ex is

Top Bottom