Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

She already admitted she made a mistake, did you read the title of the thread?
The chances of a 45 y.o. woman getting pregnant using a condom and pulling out are pretty much zilch. You can nit pick all you want, doesnt change the fact that she's more than likely not pregnant (not that it has anything to do with the original post)

You've never done something that you immediately regretted? Get real.

You don't have Mexican women in WI?

I read the title. Shes admitting to the sex as being a mistake. Not the drunk driving. Whatever, if she's 45 years old then you would think, she would know that was wrong.

I get it, you don't like me, whatever, I'm over it. But don't get all pissy because even in this pretend forum world yall live in I called her out on her 45 year old bad decision. And yes I have made a bad decision I immediately regretted, but I didn't run right to the internet and post it up in a public forum for people to post their opinions and pass appropriate judgement!

Congratulations on "calling her out" on a bad decision she readily admitted; you're a fucking genius

Congratulations on "calling her out" on a bad decision she readily admitted; you're a fucking genius

I didn't see her say shit about the driving after she was drinking. That's what I was talking about, bring light to that bad choice.
She readily admitted she Fucked a guy she still had feelings for, Whoopdee fucking doo, As it has been brought up a number of times in this thread, we have all done it.
Instead of coming up with excuses why she did it, just come out and say She was horny and he was readily available. It is funny how you all are getting so upset at me for my opinion, what do you want me to do, get butthurt by it, uhhhh nope not gonna happen. And you can red k me all you want, call me an idiot(yea that shows just how mature you are), or black me out, whatever, I stated an opinion, an old ladies feelings got hurt by it and instead of letting it go, she came at me,and not only in this thread.

No one gives a fuck what you say

"I don't need any queer looking, vibram 5 finger shoes, or any fancy bullshit. If you want to feel the ground just wear your socks. Can't get closer than that, right?" Evan "ox" Centopani

No, I was worried it would, but it didn't! In fact it helped me with the moving on process more.
Love the guy, but saw what a mess he really is and how he's getting worse and I'm happy to be away from his troubles.
I wish him well, but happy to be out of it.

Was a weak moment, I have no hard feelings towards him. I wish him a happy life and that's it :)

How many times did you come?

Top Bottom