Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

Roll your eyes all you want to. It's the truth and you know it. The only 100% birth control is no sex. And if you were drunk or even just buzzing, how do you know he got out in time. Say what you want, its a fact and you know it.

Nice walk of shame life

Your parents must have had you when they were over 50

I was so wasted on 3 glasses of wine, I didn't even remember his name.
I mean I think he pulled out, I'm not sure, I was passed out cold after I put herbs up my V to stop the pregnancy!

As long as this doesn't put you back to square one in the 'breakup emotiont' process, it's no big deal; you had a weak moment, you scratched an itch. Whatever.

No, I was worried it would, but it didn't! In fact it helped me with the moving on process more.
Love the guy, but saw what a mess he really is and how he's getting worse and I'm happy to be away from his troubles.
I wish him well, but happy to be out of it.

Was a weak moment, I have no hard feelings towards him. I wish him a happy life and that's it :)

I mean I think he pulled out, I'm not sure, I was passed out cold after I put herbs up my V to stop the pregnancy!

lol

Nice always falling for the same mistakes life and LOL @ you being 40 something and still not learning

"I don't need any queer looking, vibram 5 finger shoes, or any fancy bullshit. If you want to feel the ground just wear your socks. Can't get closer than that, right?" Evan "ox" Centopani

Damn, bitter much. And actually no, my parents didn't have me when they were 50, they are only in their 50s and 60s now. You drove after 3 glasses of wine. That is enough to be inebriated, that would have been reason enough for anyone to say no. Just admit you were horny and you needed a fix.

So you drove after you drank, I'd looove to live in your neighborhood. Wow, this story just keeps getting better and better.

Nice drunk driver life.

Damn, bitter much. And actually no, my parents didn't have me when they were 50, they are only in their 50s and 60s now. You drove after 3 glasses of wine. That is enough to be inebriated, that would have been reason enough for anyone to say no. Just admit you were horny and you needed a fix.

So you drove after you drank, I'd looove to live in your neighborhood. Wow, this story just keeps getting better and better.

Nice drunk driver life.

She already admitted she made a mistake, did you read the title of the thread?
The chances of a 45 y.o. woman getting pregnant using a condom and pulling out are pretty much zilch. You can nit pick all you want, doesnt change the fact that she's more than likely not pregnant (not that it has anything to do with the original post)

You've never done something that you immediately regretted? Get real.

Top Bottom