Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lyle McDonalds rapid fat loss plan...

Don't let minor setbacks make you cave in, Shirlene.. sometimes it easy, sometimes it hard.. don't get upset, just look at the big picture, you'll be right!!

well...idk whats up...diet is on track...scale isnt moving and belly suddenly up two inches...
no bowel issues but Im guessing a ton of water retention because my sleep schedule is sooooo bad right now with the new job
I really also don't feel too good at all right now

Im gonna go with the leangains method of water removal and throw a little alcohol on it tonight after work and see what a good nights sleep looks like on the csale tomorrow
I also popped some dandelion and uva ursi for a little water removal because this always works pretty well for me

I started taking garlic for a chronic/infection fungal infection and the upside is the fungal infection is retreating but I think its crashing my bp because I need to nap after I take it
gym has been nonexistent going on a week now...again because of the work schedule/sleep habit change

I think things should even out after tonight tho because I got a nap in today, have to go in late tonight but dont have to go in tomorrow morning so I can get some much needed sleep

when was your last period? I always gain a few pounds(water weight) a few days to a week before my monthly curse.

last week..which makes this even more perplexing

I upped my thyroid meds today and saw an almost instant (within an hr) improvement in mood and energy so im wondering if this is whats going on
I also upped it because I noticed my hair was shedding like crazy which is a bad thyroid sign for me
I'll see in a couple of days at the higher dose whats up

Top Bottom