Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lyle McDonalds rapid fat loss plan...

back is killing me today...slept like absolute crap last night
not even slightly hungry today
saw a lb down this morning...I look flatter everywhere
be interesting to see if this whooshes

yeah I keep goin in front of my vanity mirror as Im passing by it and grabbing my wrists behind my back to flex my triceps....to remind myself theyre still there cuz i feel like I look so blah otherwise

lol...a tad narcissistic

yeah Ive got a bizarre habit of flexing my legs like crazy in bed to check em out and keep poking em to make sure theyre hard...moving em around to hit different muscles to make sure it isn't flab

no issues whatsoever..haha

I may have to start measuring...I could be missing important info

Shirlene...you're inspiring me. I've got 2 weeks until I have an old friend come to visit and I'm thinking about doing this too. Gonna take tomorrow and get organized!

yeah Ive got a bizarre habit of flexing my legs like crazy in bed to check em out and keep poking em to make sure theyre hard...moving em around to hit different muscles to make sure it isn't flab

no issues whatsoever..haha

I may have to start measuring...I could be missing important info

Haha you are funny :)

:)

eating a cheat meal tonight...
mentally not really handling this well

doesnt help my house is stocked with carb laden cheesy goodness

gonna try to do this without weighing for a bit because the scale is a big fat liar considering my jeans are falling off

Not familiar with the diet so did a little research and their are some incredible results. Do you like it better than IF?

Top Bottom