Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LV work in progress log

Lady Viking said:
:wavey:
I´m aiming for no carbs after dinnertime too. I know I need more prot in the morning, but always when I´m on grocery store I forget to buy eggs :evil:

OMG, if I had a dollar for every time it was 10pm and I realized I was out of a) turkey sausage or b) turkey patties or c) cheese slices or ESPECIALLY d) eggs/egg substitute! :mad:

Hey, is that a 31% protein from the other day?! Good work, sista'! Seriously, if you're too high in fat, at least it's not CARBS! I've been guilty of overdosing on carbs too AND fat -- you're better off OD-ing on the fats if they're the good kind -- at least your insulin release will slow down. Gotta look at the bright side of things! :verygood:

I end up in my slippers running into the grocery store like some crazy health-conscious psycho. :rolleyes:

Oh well -- it's worth it if I can be cute because of it! :qt:

nelmsjer said:
Tell me more about shot put season!!! Please??!
I just dug out the shot from the closet and practiced, lol. I have lots to do with the proper form/technique.
There are two very small shot put comps this summer I´m going to take part.

T-Cake said:
I've been guilty of overdosing on carbs too AND fat
Me too, lol
I have thought before that I´m not eating very much carbs. Well, I was wrong, I prpbably ate carbs for three or four person :rolleyes:

Mon 22nd

9.30am
30gr rye&oatmael
50g cottage cheese
2 egg whites

Gym, legs
- leg extension 1x8, 1x8, 1x8, 1x8
- squat 1x8, 1x8, 1x8, 1x8, 1x8, 1x5
- sldl 1x8, 1x8, 1x8, 1x8
- one leg squat 1x12, 1x12
- good morning 1x8, 1x8, 1x8 (something new for leg workout, i haven´t done this before)

12pm
2 slices rye bread
2 slices low fat turkey ham
1 tbsp low fat bread spread

I feel bloated.

How do you make your rye and oatmeal?

I once read a thread of yours about rye bread - I've found some here and have it instead of wheat. You have a completely wheat free diet?

mermaid said:
How do you make your rye and oatmeal?

I once read a thread of yours about rye bread - I've found some here and have it instead of wheat. You have a completely wheat free diet?
I buy ready mix rye & oatmeal. I also have plain rye and oat, which I can mix (50% and 50%) if I forget to buy the ready one.
I don´t have wheat free diet, I just like more rye bread:) And of course it´s healthier than wheat bread ;) Nice to hear that you´ve found some.
Btw, you log is next which I´m going to read through:)

2.30pm
50g rye pasta
150g lean beef & tomato sauce
70g chicken
1 tbsp olive oil

5pm
100g fat free sour cream/yogurt stuff
1/2 banana

7pm 140g grilled chicken
50g whole grain pasta
100g veggie mix
1 tbsp olive oil

Hmmmm, so you bake your own bread.........I bet that smells AWESOME! I'm gettin' a bread cooker. I gotta' try that! :)

Oh they do... bread machines rock... we used to make homeade oatmeal bread at my mom's every Sunday... yummy :p Diet is lookin good there LV ;)

Top Bottom