Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lv 2005

Lady Viking

Here we go... it´s really time to get back on track. I´ve been such a lazy ass after having Hugo (he´s almost 10 months now), been working out only every now and then. And my diet sucks. Yay me.
Current stats
weight: 63 kg/139 lbs
length: 160 cm/5´2´´
bf: no idea, too much anyway

Goals
1. Drop 8kg/17 lbs (short term goal is to drop 4kg/8 lbs before April 23rd, my friend is getting married and I have to fit in my dress)
2. Bf 18-20% (at first)
3. Follow the diet (hardest part for me, I love eating)
4. At least maintain muscles I have, growing them too

I`m going to do cardio 5-6 times a week, mostly walking outside with baby carriage, 40 minutes-1 hour.
Weight training 3 times a week at home, 1 time at the gym.
I´m going to post my routine asap I´ll find it, it´s somewhere on my computer. Also I´ll post my diet later.
Advices, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
My routine (at home)

1. Legs
- walking lunge
- one-leg squat
- dumbbell straight-back Straight-leg deadlift

2. Chest and biceps
- push-ups
- flies
- dumbbell pullover
- hammer curl
- concentration curl

3. Back and calves
- Single Leg Calf Raise
- Dumbbell Bent-over Row

4. Shoulders and triceps
- dips
- dumbbell shoulder press
- dumbbell Kickback
- dumbbell one arm triceps extension
- front raise
- upright rows
- lateral aise
- reverse flies

Back day looks quite empty, is there anything else I can do for it? I got dumbbels, step bench and stretching band. Or should it be better that I´d do back at the gym when I get there? Probably.

NICE

back things

one arm rows
chins
bent over laterals
pullovers

Great to see you in here LadyV ;)

Lady Viking said:
Here we go... it´s really time to get back on track. I´ve been such a lazy ass after having Hugo (he´s almost 10 months now), been working out only every now and then. And my diet sucks. Yay me.
COngrats with the :baby2:!!! And best of luck with your goals! :rose:

Yay Lady V!! Welcome to the wonderful world of daily logging!! (And not the tree kind either! LOL)

I just signed up for Fitday.com. It´s a great place, if you´re American ;) I mean I´m not familiar with ozs amd cups etc. I´m gonna check it out again when I have more time to concentrate on it. Now I just write what I have eaten and will satart to add calories etc later.
And btw, I have never kept a food log before :worried:

Lady Viking said:
I just signed up for Fitday.com. It´s a great place, if you´re American ;) I mean I´m not familiar with ozs amd cups etc. I´m gonna check it out again when I have more time to concentrate on it. Now I just write what I have eaten and will satart to add calories etc later.
And btw, I have never kept a food log before :worried:

If you click on the "Home" tab you can select kgs & meters as user preferences..... now whether or not that will switch over to the servings or not....

Know what you mean tho, I am clueless when it comes to the metric system.....

jenscats5 said:
If you click on the "Home" tab you can select kgs & meters as user preferences..... now whether or not that will switch over to the servings or not....
I tried that but it doesn´t switch over to the servings :(

Top Bottom