Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Luscious Lolas Log

If you're lifting with enough weight and TUT (time under tension) then 1x a week per bodypart should be sufficient........You don't want to burn yourself out too quickly....

As for the intake in cals - if you're used to eating such a low amount, go slow on increasing the cals.....

Thanks for the tips Jenscats5! :)

Here is the log for today:

1257cals
24F/32C/36P

Breakfast - 8am
Egg White omelete with feta cheese
2 slices of turkey bacon

Lunch - 1pm (I wasn't hungry)
Tuna Sandwich with a salad

Snack - 3pm
Peach

Workout - 6pm
45 min of spinning

Dinner - 8:00pm
Turkey burger (no bun) and salad

Snack - 11pm (uhh.. that is probably too late but...)
Can of tuna mixed with no-fat greek dressing.

Try adding a protein source with your peach. Try not to eat carbs by themselves.
Also 11pm is not too late to eat... just make sure your last meal of the day is a protein and fat. Try not to eat carbs before bed.

Bah! So I went a little off track this week as I was out of town and I found it really difficult to eat well while you are traveling. So I am back and here is my log for today.

M1: Egg white omelete with tomato and a 1tbsp of feta cheese

M2: 3 oz chicken with chinese egg noodles and beans

m3: Can of tuna

WORKOUT:
30 minutes of cardio (10 mins - Stairmill/ 10 min - Running on treadmill / 10 min - eliptical)

4x12 chest press
4x12 chest flyes
4x12 military press
superset: 4x12 shoulder raises ; 4x12 lateral raise
4x15 sitting reverse on the chest fly machine (i can't remember what that is called! :) )

m4: Green salad with 1 slice of bacon, tomatoes and strawberries.
1 beer! (how does alcohol fit into 'clean eating?'

M5: watermelon (it is WAY to hot here today!)

M6: can of tuna

That is the log for today! I feel so much better that I am back to eating well and that I got a great workout in today. I hate the way that junk food makes me feel.

Here is the log for today. I am searching for more sources of protien and I am thinking about getting a protien powder. Does anyone have recommendations for a great one that is not too bad tasting?

Meal 1: 8:00
Egg White Omelete with feta and tomato
2 strips of turkey bacon

meal 2: 12:00
PC Blue Menu Chicken Parmagean frozen dinner

meal 3: 2:30
yogurt covered raisins - handful (aggh bad sugar habit i know but i though this was a good alternative until i plugged it into fitday!)

Workout: 6:00
45min of spinning class

meal 4: 7:30
3 oz. chicken with noodles red pepper and beans

meal 5: 9:00
tuna mixed with 1tbsp no-fat greek dressing

3 litres of water total for today

totals for today:

1474 calories (27/39/34)
44gm fat
148 carbs
123 protien

lusciouslola said:
m4: Green salad with 1 slice of bacon, tomatoes and strawberries.
1 beer! (how does alcohol fit into 'clean eating?'

Honestly, IMO - if you're not competing, I think there is a place for alcohol in your meal plan, provided you limit your servings and there are no issues with it.....There is a lot of sugar & a lot of calories in that 1 little martini (which is my fave!)....so make sure you track the booze when you have it to see how it affects your macros....And if you're going to have that one drink - take the time to enjoy & savor it, instead of shot-gunning it down so to speak... ;)

Top Bottom