x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

low energy levels

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about low energy levels within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: you know when the alarm clock goes off in the morning, you growl in irratation and you just hit the snooze button and go right back to sleep? well i've been doing the same thing sorta with my workouts and havn't been working out for the last couple weeks. i don't know what happened, i used to be so pumped to start a session and now all of a sudden my energy levels just dropped? what do you ladies do to get get your enery levels back up agian?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

low energy levels

you know when the alarm clock goes off in the morning, you growl in irratation and you just hit the snooze button and go right back to sleep?

well i've been doing the same thing sorta with my workouts and havn't been working out for the last couple weeks.

i don't know what happened, i used to be so pumped to start a session and now all of a sudden my energy levels just dropped?

what do you ladies do to get get your enery levels back up agian?

Da Pope

Re: low energy levels

sorry to Spam you

all you need is 1-2 caplets of LIPOstim3 OR 2-3 caps of Lipoflame

Quote Quote posted by OMEGA View Post
    sorry to Spam you

all you need is 1-2 caplets of LIPOstim3 OR 2-3 caps of Lipoflame
    lol..your not spamming hon.

i may have to try your products if things don't change soon. i'd like to hear other suggestions though.

it might be too much stress...

what about enery drinks?

are you lowering your carbs too much?

Diet and sleep are key. Too low carbs = low energy, too low calories = low energy, too much sugar = low energy. My work requires me to be on my feet all day and when I add hours to my day I go through a slump. I have to change up my diet to include more carbs in the morning and ensure I am getting enough calories for my energy needs. Water helps too ;-)

I would stay away from supplements and try changing your diet and habits first. You don't want to run off of borrowed energy do you? I love Lipoflame before I hit the gym but by itself I get the crazy gitters. Only use borrowed energy when you need to expand more energy than you can give yourself naturally.

You are making such amazing progress. Keep up the awesome work. Remember that a healthy lifestyle is a journey. It is not a point to be reached. Love ya girl!

Also - by watching some of your threads you were going pretty hard there for awhile. It could simply be that you were wore out.

Fancy

Hi ironwings!

Amateur Bodybuilder joefire_2008's Avatar

Get your thyroid checked.

Quote Quote posted by ironwings View Post
    Diet and sleep are key. Too low carbs = low energy, too low calories = low energy, too much sugar = low energy. My work requires me to be on my feet all day and when I add hours to my day I go through a slump. I have to change up my diet to include more carbs in the morning and ensure I am getting enough calories for my energy needs. Water helps too ;-)

I would stay away from supplements and try changing your diet and habits first. You don't want to run off of borrowed energy do you? I love Lipoflame before I hit the gym but by itself I get the crazy gitters. Only use borrowed energy when you need to expand more energy than you can give yourself naturally.

You are making such amazing progress. Keep up the awesome work. Remember that a healthy lifestyle is a journey. It is not a point to be reached. Love ya girl!

Also - by watching some of your threads you were going pretty hard there for awhile. It could simply be that you were wore out.

thanks hon

yeah i really would like to get my natural energy back as apposed to getting it from sup...at least for now anyways. and yeah i've been a bit under stress latley, but usually when i'm stressed out i get a lot of pent up energy and i just can't sit still.

my diet is pretty much the same..(truth is it never realy change all that much, my progress was mostly from all the added physical energy.)

i'll tweak my diet and try more to get more sleep and let you know( which i prbly should have done before i made this thread, but its been a very stressful couple of weeks...)

Quote Quote posted by cindylou View Post
    Hi ironwings!
    lol...hi cindylou

IW says hi too..

Quote Quote posted by joefire_2008 View Post
    Get your thyroid checked.
    had a check up just a few weeks ago, including blood tests, everything-----got a clean bill of health.

let see what happens before i revisit the good docter agian so soon..