Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lost almost 2% body fat in 5 weeks by eating more and doing less cardio

mehere

Just wanted to share how I feel like most women grow up and into adulthood are fed total crap about women's fitness. We're told to eat less calories, do cardio, use little pink dumbbells. It's garbage. I've been re-learning all about fitness.

I went from 22% body fat 5 weeks ago to 20.2% today. I'm so happy! When I got measured 5 weeks ago, I had joined a new gym. The head trainer told me I wouldn't want to lose more than 2%. What? Why? Anyway, I'm still trying to figure that out since I did almost that in 5 weeks and I certainly don't feel like I'm at a maintenance level.

I wanted to ask you ladies about how you set your goals, what happens when you reach them, also I know some of you compete. How did you decide to do that? Basically, how do you keep pushing yourself and progressing?

I started working out (hard) last January 2012 as a new years resolution to just lose 3-5 lbs. When I hit that goal I just kept on setting MORE and MORE goals for myself and larger goals as well. This September I plan on doing the Tough Mudder and next April/May I want to compete! What keeps motivating me is seeing my body change and feeling great about myself! Friends and aquintances email me almost weekly asking for advice on diet or their work outs...so for other people to look up to me and telling me that I am motivating them to eat right and to work out actually in turn motivates me to work harder!

I am like everyone else and I do hit plateaus and sometimes rather thatn 1-2 cheat meals a week I have 2-4 cheat meals a week. But just doing tons and tons of research on different work outs or different diets and constantly changing it up, I never get bored or discouraged. :) I trust the process- Eat Clean, Train Mean, and Be Patient.

Top Bottom