Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing weight on duromine

yayitaxx

This product is supposed to suppress your appetite and it works great according to some people, my question is if you go on a catabolic state due that your body is not getting the protein, vitamins and carbs it needs?

Duromine is a branded prescription appetite suppressant that contains phentermine. Phentermine is an amphetamine. Amphetamines will raise cortisol levels in the body and can lead to insomnia, head aches, adrenal fatigue etc.

Overall, it isn't a good idea. What comes up, must come down. Any prescription appetite suppressant is going to work but as soon as the drug wears off, you are going to be ravenous and binge.

Here are some natural tips to help cut appetite:
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

These type of hunger suppressing drugs can mess you up and cause dependency. Never used before, but have a friend who did that. And boy she messed her thyroid up completely.

I only ever use an EC stack when I really need to cut appetite in order to cut fat. That is not often and kept to minimal doses.

Never used it before. I have used a product called ULTRABURN from Dimensions before and had excellent results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom