Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight after pregnancy

Kereimav

How can a woman lose weight that was gained while being pregnant? I was pretty slim before, and now after giving birth to my second child, I am quite out of shape. I just don't know where to begin. Thanks

First thing is first – diet and exercise. Without those two factors you will not achieve anything regardless of the compounds that you might be using. I would also highly recommend to go with Cardarine GW or SR9009 – those compounds are extremely safe, and they will make losing fat and training so much easier.

Are there any secrets or tips on how to get the hanging skin get back in place? That is especially bad in the area of the stomach, obviously....

Are there any secrets or tips on how to get the hanging skin get back in place? That is especially bad in the area of the stomach, obviously....

It'll go away with time naturally. It will just take a couple of months.

Coconut oil will help speed up the process. Apply it your stomach just like you would regular body lotion. The exact same coconut oil you would use to cook with

There are a bunch of creams which help with the stretch marks. It's also easier to recover from the stretched skin after the first child rather than the 2nd or 3rd.

Small steps. Start off by planning. Get your diet planned out and start doing a weekly meal prep. That way you always have a good quality meal ready for you. Then slowly get back into the gym. No need to go too hard because that is an easy way to crash and burn. Start off slow so you can build up your conditioning. It will all come back. Consistency will always win.

Top Bottom