Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing interest in sex

creepop

I gave birth a few months ago to a baby boy, in the process I gained about 20 pounds since and my sex drive has dropped. do you think that being overweight is me to lose interest in sex? my husband asks me for it and i always make up i have a headache and the baby keeps me up a lot. any suggestions?

after you have a baby it is normal for sex drive to drop in both parents. in your case you got your little treasure so now you feel like you don't need him anymore.

my issue is lying to your hubby as to why you don't want to do it, that is a rabbit hole you are going into and turning down your guy like that will put a huge strain on the relationship, would not be surprised if he finds it somewhere else.

after you have a baby it is normal for sex drive to drop in both parents. in your case you got your little treasure so now you feel like you don't need him anymore.

my issue is lying to your hubby as to why you don't want to do it, that is a rabbit hole you are going into and turning down your guy like that will put a huge strain on the relationship, would not be surprised if he finds it somewhere else.
I really could not put it any better than that myself.

I gave birth a few months ago to a baby boy, in the process I gained about 20 pounds since and my sex drive has dropped. do you think that being overweight is me to lose interest in sex? my husband asks me for it and i always make up i have a headache and the baby keeps me up a lot. any suggestions?

This and this.

It can take 2 years for the body to fully return to normal in some cases. I would be honest with your partner and be patient. It takes time for hormones to return to normal levels.

Its normal for that to happen but you're going to have to be honest with him and come to an agreement on sex expectations and meet in the middle of you want to maintain a healthy relationship. Otherwise the relationship will fail or he will find someone to meet his needs

Top Bottom