Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing fat PED’s

sophiaYY

I am at my wits end trying to lose fat after my child was born. Before I was 16% body fat or less, now I measured in at 23% which is the highest I have been in years. I am confident I can get this baby weight off but no matter what I do I fail. I need some help with PED’s, what would you use between steroids and sarms to do it?

You should do fasting and combine with sarms like gw cardarine 10mgs with ostarine 12.5mgs and cardazol preworkout.

I am at my wits end trying to lose fat after my child was born. Before I was 16% body fat or less, now I measured in at 23% which is the highest I have been in years. I am confident I can get this baby weight off but no matter what I do I fail. I need some help with PED’s, what would you use between steroids and sarms to do it?

You don’t need PEDs, you need a calorie deficit and some more will power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to be on a caloric deficit for weeks and weeks if you want to drop serious weight. PEDs are not a magic pill and at best will only help you maintain your muscle mass while you diet the fat away.

Check out our podcasts about diet and losing weight, you'll be really happy you did:

Big Fasting Episode
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

Client Stories
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-354 -client-stories-and-common-steroid-questions/

Top Bottom