Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to step things up a bit

cruz43

Hello,

I am a 48-year-old female looking to improve my strength and fitness.

Just a little background, got a little down while in an unhealthy relationship with a spouse who cheated with prostitutes...and let myself go. Left him about a year ago and lost over 20 pounds. I went mostly high protein, low carb, and low fat and it worked great for me. Also started lifting heavy things again (I used to weight train regularly in the past) and I think this is what has kept me sane through all this :)

So now, I am interested in stepping things up. I want to get stronger and leaner but I am having a tough time trying to figure out diet and training schedule and I was looking into possibly supplementing with some SARMS.

Complicating trying to figure all of this out is that I travel for work and I have been working a lot lately. I typically leave my house on Tuesdays, drive for 3.5 hrs, stay in a hotel. Wed - Friday I I work from 8 am until about 7-8 pm. Every other week, I leave on Mondays and work Tuesday - friday from 8 am to 7-8 pm.

Finally, my questions - (sorry for long message)

I know I can train on Sat, Sun, and Mondays - guaranteed. Is it okay to do a split - such as:
Sat- Chest/Back
Sun - Legs
Mon - Shoulder/Arms
every other Tuesday - Legs/Butt

Is there anything wrong with that?

Diet - I use lots of ready made protein drinks (30 grams of protein, low carb - 160 calories) and usually have protein (usually chicken breast) and a salad with nuts and vinagarette for dinner and a serving of almonds for a snack in the middle of the day. My calories are probably too low - I think I am at about 1300 calories on travel days, and my protein is usually at 120 grams.

I am 5'-1" and 120 lbs.

I want to build muscle and a lose a little more fat. I have been reading lately about SARMS such as Cardarine. Could I benefit from this?

Any feedback would be helpful - thanks :)

Crap - I want to edit this but not sure how - I should have mentioned that I try to do a full body workout on Thursdays when I can - and i try to do about 12 sets on legs, chest, and shoulders, 6 on bicep and tricep, and 15 sets on back - mostly compound - chest press, bent row or deadlift, etc... but when I do full body, I do 3 sets per muscle group. I expect to get lots of critism on my workout set up and diet - the little I have discussed - (I am thinking my question is too general and I should ask more specific questions). And, I expect most will feel I dont belong here - as I am not as serious as most here - but I figure where better to learn and get advice/tips than those who are serious and have had success improving their fitness/physique

the way your splits are set up might not be the best thing

you might be better off doing a simpler push/pull/leg split instead. mixing your chest/back and shoulder/arms in the same workout might be overcomplicating things a bit more than you need to

Thanks stevesmi - I appreciate your feedback.

I guess chest/shoulder/tri; back/bicecp; legs would be better. I had doubts that plan would be good but thought I would throw it out there any way for comments - I just enjoy doing shoulders seperate from chest because I feel like I can lift heavier when I dont do them on the same day.

Thanks again :)

I think it is great that with such a busy schedule you are trying to find time for fitness and health. That being said, I don't think it is optimal for a SARMs cycle. I would rather see you stick to adjusting diet and training hard for your goals.

Thanks stevesmi - I appreciate your feedback.

I guess chest/shoulder/tri; back/bicecp; legs would be better. I had doubts that plan would be good but thought I would throw it out there any way for comments - I just enjoy doing shoulders seperate from chest because I feel like I can lift heavier when I dont do them on the same day.

Thanks again :)

Check out this link -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rsion-my-full-workout-program-free-49358.html

I have a printable version of workout program I wrote for free

Top Bottom