Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for someone else that has female steroid experience to bounce idea!

Ol_Wolf

Good Broly
Platinum
This is a program of sorts my wife did some research on and is looking at trying. I've done some research on it also and it seems solid and should have none to minimal sides. Just looking for someone to bounce this off of and see if it makes sense.

Prior to doing any PED's she tested low for test at 17 ng/dl and even her free was 0.9.

Will be 52 when she starts this cycle and is still pre-menopausal. 5'2" and fairly solid at 135 lbs. Put a couple pounds on during last Anavar cycle.

Currently looking at:

5mg 1X per week of Test cyp subcutaneously injection.

Primo in 2 injections of 25 mg per week intramuscularly. (Total 50 mg per week)

That would be her cruise and after 4-6 weeks we would pull lab work and see what the numbers tell us. If all the numbers are good, we would look at blasting 10 mg of Anavar every 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Anyone out there has experience with anything like this?

This is a program of sorts my wife did some research on and is looking at trying. I've done some research on it also and it seems solid and should have none to minimal sides. Just looking for someone to bounce this off of and see if it makes sense.

Prior to doing any PED's she tested low for test at 17 ng/dl and even her free was 0.9.

Will be 52 when she starts this cycle and is still pre-menopausal. 5'2" and fairly solid at 135 lbs. Put a couple pounds on during last Anavar cycle.

Currently looking at:

5mg 1X per week of Test cyp subcutaneously injection.

Primo in 2 injections of 25 mg per week intramuscularly. (Total 50 mg per week)

That would be her cruise and after 4-6 weeks we would pull lab work and see what the numbers tell us. If all the numbers are good, we would look at blasting 10 mg of Anavar every 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Anyone out there has experience with anything like this?

if you want my advice I would NOT give your wife test or primo, those are hard to control since injectable and long esters

i suggest you stick to low dose anavar and low dose cardarine imo
with roidtest kits to make sure its real anavar

my girl is on
5mgs anavar
10mgs cardarine
3 caps cardazol
she's rocking it in the gym and super lean

remember girls not like guys they get nasty sides from injects

my ex wife used to be a competitor and all I had her on was this combo

5mgs anavar
40mcg clenbuterol 2on/2off
10mgs cardarine