Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for legal steroids for girls

@Junissa

Hi, guys I'm 25 years and I would like to gain weight, I'm a very skinny person and I would ike to gain weight, I'm 5'7 and weight only 110 lbs, I foundf a bulking stack of legall steroids which are not as powerful as real steroids, it's a bulking cycle that contains deca, dbol and anadrol, I know side effects don't occur on this products, my only question is if I can get benefits from this and also lfitign weights, thanks.

Check out this article I wrote on how to buy steroids -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...y-steroids-47734.html?highlight=legal+steroid

Steroids are a controlled subject. You CAN NOT legally buy steroids with a credit card.

If you are looking for a source of steroids, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

If you don't want to use something illegal, SARMS are going to be your best option. A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.
I explain SARMS in depth in this video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-tc-GDEVF0

There are no "legal" steroids. What you are finding are just herbal test boosting products that will do nothing at all.

You really just need to develop a lifestyle around training and diet. This is what will produce results. After being consistent for a long time then look at SARMs as a legal alternative to steroids.

There is no such thing as legal steroids. Lets start with that.

Also for you as a girl, I would suggest staying away from any type of hormonal product. That is the last thing you would want to put in your body as the long term side effects could be harsh.

Brendy. In other posts you're asking for advice on really quite simple things and now you'e posting a link to a site where you claim to have read the reviews on legal steroids.

Now lets be clear - there are NO LEGAL STEROIDS. It's simple, real simple. The MOMENT it gets classed as a steroid - a legit roid which works - it becomes prescription only. Now it can be a ROID LIKE PH (pro-hormone) but even PH were banned in the last year or two by the US authorities. So it's either an illegal steroid or a illegal PH. Not legal. Clear?

When it comes to roids they are either prescribed by a doc (for medical conditions, TRT or a life extension clinic) or brought under the counter.

Legal steroids are fake. Read the ingredients in the product..

Real steroids can only be gotten from a pharmacy (DR, prescription) or in the black underground market.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Hi, guys I'm 25 years and I would like to gain weight, I'm a very skinny person and I would ike to gain weight, I'm 5'7 and weight only 110 lbs, I foundf a bulking stack of legall steroids which are not as powerful as real steroids, it's a bulking cycle that contains deca, dbol and anadrol, I know side effects don't occur on this products, my only question is if I can get benefits from this and also lfitign weights, thanks.

There's mp such thing as a legal steroid. If it's an actual steroid it's prescription only or illegal. And NONE of the fake ones claiming to be 'legal' contain any of the above. They also change the spelling so that they sound like real steroids but aren't. Heck, some are test boosters and others amino acids.

Top Bottom