Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Advice on Anavar cycle

roodyroo

Hi, this is my first post and Im looking for advice on Anavar. Im a 43yr old female, Im 5'8, 137 lbs 16%bf. I eat really clean (6 meals) and have been training for the last 3 yrs. I do 45mins cardio twice a week and lift for other 5. My problem is Ive hit a plateau with my training. I have good definition on my arms and upper back but my abs and legs are way behind. Also my lifts have decreased in the last six months. I take bcaas, protein and creatine but nothing is helping. My son suggested taking a cycle of Anavar at 2.5mg ed for six to 8 wks. I have done alot of research on it and just wondering if this dose is enough to get results and how long should I cycle it for. I would love to compete in the next year or so but I really need to up my game!! Any advice would be really appreciated.

Before you resort to steroids have you tried Changing your routine, Supersets, HIT Training ETC? this is basically all it take when you hit a plateau. Also Concentrate on working those lagging body parts harder, add enough weight so when you're training do it like you're running in slow motion concentrate on the burn then before failure speed everything up.

I don't know how I missed this one. He's right, don't resort to steroids so readily.

Please post your meal plan, fluid intake (what, how much and when for both) and routine. The devil is in the details. From you post I have a feeling you are not eating enough fat due to where you are holding your fat.
You read that right. Not eating enough fat makes you hold fat and no amount of exercize or AAS will change that.

Hello I'm new to this site so not sure if I'm writing in the write place. I have been training in the gym for nearly a year and can't seem to gain size. I am 5'8 in height, weight 9st and 22yrs old. I used to play football but now concentrating more on gym. I know I train hard and have seen a difference in size but its so slow I drink protein shakes daily. I eat healthy and have tried creatine and amino acids. I am now considering taking anavar. At a small dose of 5ml I am toned and have definition but I would like more muscle mass specially on the top half of my body, biceps mainly! I seem to get muscle everywhere but there. Would like some advise on anavar? what Is the best shake for a women? And the main worry is will I grow hair?I have done a lot of research and reading on here but advise for me will be much appreciated. :D

Hello I'm new to this site so not sure if I'm writing in the write place. I have been training in the gym for nearly a year and can't seem to gain size. I am 5'8 in height, weight 9st and 22yrs old. I used to play football but now concentrating more on gym. I know I train hard and have seen a difference in size but its so slow I drink protein shakes daily. I eat healthy and have tried creatine and amino acids. I am now considering taking anavar. At a small dose of 5ml I am toned and have definition but I would like more muscle mass specially on the top half of my body, biceps mainly! I seem to get muscle everywhere but there. Would like some advise on anavar? what Is the best shake for a women? And the main worry is will I grow hair?I have done a lot of research and reading on here but advise for me will be much appreciated. :D
It's okay to post on old threads if you have something to add, but it will work better in the future if you post a new thread so that we may help you and only you...

You're probably working out incorrectly. By incorrectly I mean to train for mass is completely different than training for definition, if you're doing a workout that's meant for someone wanting to get more defined, you won't grow.

Gaining muscle also starts in the kitchen. You need to be eating correctly. If you aren't eating enough, nothing will help, and that includes steroids.

Thanks for the reply... I think I eat right I tend to eat chicken and fish most of the time and always cook. I eat two meals A day plus snacks of fruit. Vitamin bars and sometimes cod on its own :S no matter how much I eat I don't gain weight... I have stop doing cardio and spend near enough a hour 4 times a week on weights I think I train right an hard. I feel a burn each time and my arms feel hard after Each workout I also think I lift a lot for my size. I would say I have great strength but not growing :( is so frustrating.

When I say training correctly that doesn't mean if you're getting a burn or not. I can train to cut and get an equal burn...

Look, let me break it down for you:
When training for size:
- little to no cardio depending on your body type
- protein helps yea but the big factor here is carbs and carb timing. You have to ingest carbs to get big and full. When you lift weights, you're depleting your glycogen stores, you have to adequately replenish them so they can grow.
- low reps, high weight

When training to cut:
- as much cardio as you damn well can
- low fat, low to moderate carbs, high protein diet
- high reps, low weight.

When you train to cut, you definitely feel the burn. That doesn't mean your muscles are going to grow. All that means is yes you're stressing your muscles but if they're not adequately fed, how are they supposed to grow?

Is this making sense now? Either post up your current training split here or send it to me in a PM and let me work with you.

Thanks for the reply... I think I eat right I tend to eat chicken and fish most of the time and always cook. I eat two meals A day plus snacks of fruit. Vitamin bars and sometimes cod on its own :S no matter how much I eat I don't gain weight... I have stop doing cardio and spend near enough a hour 4 times a week on weights I think I train right an hard. I feel a burn each time and my arms feel hard after Each workout I also think I lift a lot for my size. I would say I have great strength but not growing :( is so frustrating.

Eating 2 meals a day is where alot of people go wrong, you wind up eating too much that what the body doesn't need will be stored as fat, not eating enough puts you in starvation mode so your metabolism slows down holding on the every calorie it can making weight loss difficult.
Eating 5-7 smaller servings thruout the day will keep your metabolism up thus making fat loss easier, be sure to have a protein source in each on serving size should be no larger than a tennis ball each serving should consist of 4 items also a small addition on fruit will give you energy to help in fat loss, I have posted this before but i'll will again for you.

You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some protein in each., You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals