Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

I am having two T-Shirts made for you - just need to know where to ship them....

T-Shirt #1: black shirt, w/ pink writing: "I'm wearing my Big Girl panties today"

T-Shirt #2: pink shirt w/ black writing??? "Ovaries to the Wall"

al420 said:
I am having two T-Shirts made for you - just need to know where to ship them....

T-Shirt #1: black shirt, w/ pink writing: "I'm wearing my Big Girl panties today"

:spit:

I'll take 1 of each please! :rainbow:

added comment: a lady I work with calls them her "power panties" and she's in her 50's.

Last edited:
al420 said:

LMAO - just change #2 to "I train ovaries to the wall"

;)

Yah, I knew oz was usually fluid ..... but I have no idea how that equates for solids. It is awful confusing.

Like - why is meat in oz then? Ya know?

Daisy_Girl said:
Yah, I knew oz was usually fluid ..... but I have no idea how that equates for solids. It is awful confusing.

Like - why is meat in oz then? Ya know?
Ummm you can always double check on fitday... actually I will do that for ya real quick

Well I had a 4 oz sweet potato in there, and when I switched it over to half cup it was only 10 calories and 2 carbs more, so I would say they are pretty darn close :)

I know - but sometimes in FitDay, the only choice is cup or oz (they don't always have both as a choice).

I sometimes double check in calorieking.com - that site is great for nutrition breakdown too.

Top Bottom