Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
Frozen veggies is what I have been doing for lunch - and will continue to do so. The frozen veggies make great stir fry!

Good idea on the steamfresh bags though. Might have to do that for dinners.
After making those you could even give hubby a little side of some melted velveeta then he can smnother them with all the cheese he wants :p

sbt2082 said:
After making those you could even give hubby a little side of some melted velveeta then he can smnother them with all the cheese he wants :p

the thought of those poor innocent veggies being shamelessly drowned in cheese....... :bawling:

covered with all that icky artery-clogging muck for no reason.........

just downright cruel.............

shame! shame! shame! on Mr. DG

*grabs tissue....*

que_66 said:
the thought of those poor innocent veggies being shamelessly drowned in cheese....... :bawling:

covered with all that icky artery-clogging muck for no reason.........

just downright cruel.............

shame! shame! shame! on Mr. DG

*grabs tissue....*

Ohhhh how I miss brocolli smothered in cheese, you guys just gave me a great cheat meal LOL

Daisy_Girl said:
Guys -I will incorporate a lot of heavy compound work at low reps AS SOON as I get some strength and basic core strength back.

Doing heavy deads are not the best idea right now, given my lack of core strength and basic overall body strength.

Cool - light high rep deads it is... :chomp:

Why I love AF products -

After my Big Old Fatty meal last night, I woke up today 1 pound lighter. Had been at the same weight for about 3-4 days, and then, today, scale dropped 1 pound - after a cheat meal.

Probably won't log today, going to breakfast/lunch and don't feel like trying to measure it out. Might put what I eat, but probably won't log it in FitDay.

Plan on talking a walk with Baby Daisy today - but it is a little chilly and windy out. We will see. Fine for me, but I worry about her! Today is a rest day, so if I don't get to walk, it is fine.

Legs are SORE from yesterday. My inner thighs are killing me, my calves are sore and my hams and glutes feel tight. The worst of it will hit tomorrow. Always does about 36 hours later. My HIIT workout is the cause of that. I think I do HIIT better in the evening/afternoon - I have always been that way. I always do better with SS FTITM. *sigh* Will have to take the next couple weeks to see if I can change that. :)

Last edited:
Sunday, December 17th

Deciding to write what I am eating today, nothing nutritious. ;)

1.5 slices french toast
~2tbsp syrup
1 piece pumpkin bread (w. about 1/2tbsp butter)
Potato slices - kinda like hashbrowns, but they are fresh potato slices, fried, of course, with just some salt and spices
Coffee

*eh, fuck it, not logging today!*

Last edited:
Monday, December 18th

* I am helping a friend of mine out this week, going to be working for her a couple hours each day. Kinda nice to get into the social scene again, lol. I still have 2 weeks off work, nice to be making a little extra $$ too!

7:30am
4 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1c CoW made with 1/4c Skim Milk and 3/4c water, cinnamon, Splenda
*I decreased amt of milk in CoW from 1/2c to 1/4c.

11:00am
Cardio - HIIT at home, Precor EFX, 40min total
5min WU ramp 8, resistance 5-6
25min intervals - 30s/90s
*I increased recovery session from 60s to 90s, like it better for now. Was able to push more on work session
*Work - ramp 8, resistance 8, 230-250 strides per min (spm)
*Recovery - ramp 8, resistance 8, 130-150spm
5min backwards, 150spm
5min CD ramp 10, resistance started at 5, dropped 1 level every min

* I love doing HIIT hydrated and awake. It sucks in the monring. Don't know what I am going to do ..... *sigh*

12:30pm
15oz Nitro-Tech Vanilla RTD

2:15pm
5oz Chicken Breast
20 Almonds

3:15pm
30min walk with Baby Daisy in stroller

4:30pm
1/2c Yoplait Light Vanilla Yogurt
1/2c Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax

7:15pm
4oz Rib Eye Steak (grilled, fat cut off)
4 oz White Potato (baked)

8:30pm
1 Granny Smith apple - 6oz
1tbsp Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter (oh, yum)

Calories Eaten Today
Total: 1555
grams cals %total
Fat: 45 408 28%
Sat: 9 84 6%
Poly: 6 56 4%
Mono: 14 129 9%
Carbs: 118 407 28%
Fiber: 16 0 0%
Protein: 166 663 45%
Alcohol:0 0 0%

Last edited:
Daisy_Girl said:
Monday, December 18th
* I love doing HIIT hydrated and awake. It sucks in the monring. Don't know what I am going to do ..... *sigh*
Morning cardio blows.

Top Bottom