Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Went to Whole Foods today - I love that store. Bought some Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter - YUM. Had 1 tbsp tonight, can't wait to eat some on an apple .....

Trying to come up with meals for next week (dinners) - struggling right now. :( Hard to find meals for both hubby and I - he doesn't eat seafood or many veggies, so we might have to start making separate dinners. Ugh.

Daisy_Girl said:
Went to Whole Foods today - I love that store. Bought some Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter - YUM. Had 1 tbsp tonight, can't wait to eat some on an apple .....

Trying to come up with meals for next week (dinners) - struggling right now. :( Hard to find meals for both hubby and I - he doesn't eat seafood or many veggies, so we might have to start making separate dinners. Ugh.

I've been going through that for a while. There was a point when I was cooking 2 meals - one for me and one for him. now - I just cook a bunch of food on saturday or sunday and it get's eaten through the week.

It has worked out fine in the past when we both were dieting ... not the case right now. We are trying to come up with dinners we both will eat, but not sure how long that will last. During the day, we have separate meals, that is no problem. Oh well.

Saturday, December 16th
*Weekends are going to be interesting .... quite a few cheats and whacked out meals.

9:15am
4 Egg Whites, 1 Whole Egg
1 slice white bread, toasted, no butter

12:45pm
1 Tri-O-Plex Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grande Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee - yum - 2 packets Splenda, little Skim Milk
*Wanted a Pumpkin Spice Latte (nonfat, no whip) - those things are like crack - but they were out. Saved me a TON of calories and sugar carbs. Was disappointed, but is actually a really good thing.

3:45pm
*Not that hungry today again, not eating much, I know it is bad. If I am not hungry, I tend to just not eat. Stupid, yes. Going to eat like crap tonight though. Getting some BAAADDD foods. :chomp: going to try to keep portions smaller. Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Cardio and Legs
LF Elliptical - HIIT, was going to be SS, but after 10min, was dying of boredom. Decided to do HIIT instead, lol.
10min WU - L6 ~6mph
25min intervals 30s work (L8, 12-13mph), 60s recovery (L8, 4-5mph)
5min CD
*First half of intervals were so-so, second half was AWESOME.

Lunges - did regular walking lunges, non-weighted. Didn't plan on doing many, since HIIT clobbered my legs. Good thing - becasue after doing about 20 each side, my inner thighs cramped up so badly I could barely walk, lol. Stretched a little, tried again, no go. So I went home and stretched. :)

5:20pm
1 scoop Nitro-Tech Vanilla Protein Powder made w. water
1/3 banana (about 2-3")

7:30pm - Big Old Fatty Meal
3 chicken wings (no breading, hot sauce) - 2 drums, 1 wings - are these really from little chickens? I want to see the chickens they get these from!
1/3 Freschetta Brick Oven Pizza (frozen) - actually less, I shared with Baby Daisy, she eats the bread and some cheese off it.
French Fries - prob about 1 Cup
Ranch Dressing - about 2oz
*Took 4 Gluc-R and 3 Sesapure before this meal, drank a ton of water during it too.

Last edited:
Every time I see the name of this thread I chuckle and I definately have to keep up with the journey of "The Queen of Clean."

Hubby doesn't eat a lot of veggies? Can you get away with telling him to suck it up, put on his big boy undies, eat the damn broccolli and like it!? (lol just askin... ;) )

que_66 said:

Hubby doesn't eat a lot of veggies? Can you get away with telling him to suck it up, put on his big boy undies, eat the damn broccolli and like it!? (lol just askin... ;) )

It's the truth. I should tell him that .... "stop being a puss and eat them damnit!" He will eat brocolli - smothered in cheese. ;)

Actually, we do grill kabobs with veggies - peppers, zucchini. And he will eat asparagus. But that is about it on the veggies.

Daisy_Girl said:
It's the truth. I should tell him that .... "stop being a puss and eat them damnit!" He will eat brocolli - smothered in cheese. ;)

Actually, we do grill kabobs with veggies - peppers, zucchini. And he will eat asparagus. But that is about it on the veggies.
Blashphemy !!

lolol

You can always prepare a core non-veggie meal for both of you and prepare a large salad on the side for you. And those Birds Eye steamfresh veggie bags are another option...just throw one in the microwave for 5 mins and you get 3-4 cups of flavorful veggies to portion out all day to supplement your protein meals. Has been working well for me!

Roonytunes said:
You can always prepare a core non-veggie meal for both of you and prepare a large salad on the side for you. And those Birds Eye steamfresh veggie bags are another option...just throw one in the microwave for 5 mins and you get 3-4 cups of flavorful veggies to portion out all day to supplement your protein meals. Has been working well for me!

Frozen veggies is what I have been doing for lunch - and will continue to do so. The frozen veggies make great stir fry!

Good idea on the steamfresh bags though. Might have to do that for dinners.

Top Bottom