Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
Oh God yes.

My Internist said that it can TWO YEARS for some women to recover totally from pregnancy. Especially if she is breastfeeding - hormones stay "off" because of this.
^^^^ my father was an OB/GYN and he's been saying this since I can remember

Gymgurl said:
Are you planning any more in the future?? I can't remeber?....Im glad your logging Missy

Yep. But not trying for another 1-2 years. LOL, so basically, as soon as I get to where I want to be, I'll get pregnant again. ;)

** Feeling a little crappy today - little worn down and easily winded. I think it is lack of GOOD SLEEP. Baby Daisy is teething again, and her sleep is interrupted at night, so of course, I sleep very lightly because of this. SO the combo of low cals, new workout routine and less sleep is not a good combo, lol. Good thing I am having mac&cheese with my dinner tonight! :)

** Today's food is logged above, I keep editing the same post to reflect new meals.

I could kick myself for sellign my Precor - I SOOO thought my damn house woudl sell by now. So instead I can only do pilates w/ my cat at home in the morning.

Sassy69 said:
I could kick myself for sellign my Precor - I SOOO thought my damn house woudl sell by now. So instead I can only do pilates w/ my cat at home in the morning.

I love the Precor. My gym only has LF ellipticals, NOT the same thing. We have a gym-quality Precor in our 3rd bedroom. Too bad my fat ass hasn't been using it. :)

We also have a gym-quality Stairmaster in our garage, but hubby won't fix it for me. :( And that is outside my realm of expertise.

LMAO @ pilates with my cat. I love it. The visual is too much ......

daisy excuse my ignorance & jack but are the ellipticals et al sold in stores really different than the gym-quality ones? Both in quality & Price?

*Bunny* said:
daisy excuse my ignorance & jack but are the ellipticals et al sold in stores really different than the gym-quality ones? Both in quality & Price?

Oh yes yes yes.

If you buy a home Precor - you will get a good piece. It is Precor. It is sturdy, safe, reliable, and warrantied. If you buy some piece from Cosco, well, not so much. The pieces sold at Cosco are meant for the people who get on the "fitness bandwagon" January 1st and by March 1st - it is a clothes hanger.

Precor (and LifeFitness) make home pieces and gym pieces. The home pieces are usually just scaled down versions of the gym ones. Gym versions are designed for multiple users and a lot of use. Home versions are not meant to take as much wear as a gym one. The Precor I have in my house is the SAME as the one at a gym. My husband used to sell commercial (and home) equipment. He can answer detailed questions if you want. :)

You're awesome, thanks. I ask b/c those piddly POS at the store I wouldnt touch, I dont like feeling Im going to break the fricking thing esp when Im at elevated bodyweight.

BTW when I went plat I had to read your journey 1st, now we get to experience it with you. Thanks for starting a log ... Without your other thread EF wouldn't have a hyper bunny. :rose:

Top Bottom