Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
LOL, playing around on internetwhile Baby Daisy sleeps .... found this .... scoll down about 1 inch, first picture. :)

http://www.hydroxycut.com/WOMEN/WORKOUT/SHOULDER_TRAINING/index.shtml

Feeling a bit tired lately, I think I have a sinus infection. I feel FINE, not sick, but my sinuses are KILLING me. Might go to Urgent Care tomorrow for some d.r.u.g.s!! UB was sore from my workout the other AM, going to run/lift tomorrow AM.

That's you Daisy?

Gorgeous!!
Seriously, you have a beautiful smile. Is that a new ad? I didn't know you did that. Pretty cool. :)

Had an awesome workout this morning. Funny how some days you feel like you are slogging through mud when working out, and some days you feel like you could train for hours. I was supposed to do 30min cardio, then lift. Cardio felt so damn good this morning, I didn't lift :worried: Ah well, there is always tomorrow. :)

15min LF Elliptical, lvls 6-9
30min LF Tread 5.0-6.0mph .... varied speed here and there, technically was intervals, but nothing structured, felt AWESOME today
5min CD on Tread

Top Bottom